Eleven

The sunlight streaming through the curtains wakes me. I stretch, feeling the comforting weight of Leah beside me. Her warmth and the soft sound of her breathing make me smile. I turn to face her, admiring her peaceful expression.
-Good morning, Mommy
I whisper, nuzzling her neck and squirming against her. Leah stirs and opens her eyes, a lazy smile spreading across her face.
-Good morning, princess

She pulls me closer, her hands sliding under my shirt. The touch of her cold fingers against my skin sends a shiver down my spine. I giggle and squirm against her, but Leah holds me firmly.
-Did you plan anything for today? She asks, her voice husky with sleep.
-I was hoping we could.. spend some time together, since you're off...
-Is that so?
She raises an eyebrow, a playful glint in her eyes and look up at the clock behind me.
-Yes, Mommy. Maybe we could have some fun? Please?
I slightly pout as I sit on her lap, my legs on each of her sides. Leah's smile widens as she looks at me, her hands drawing invisible circles on my tights.
-I think I like the sound of that.

We decide to spend a lazy morning lounging in bed, talking, laughing, and occasionally stealing kisses. Leah's hands explore my body with a familiarity that makes my heart race with excitement and joy. The tension builds slowly between us, each touch and kiss stoking the fire between us.

-Do you remember that game we played last month?
-Which one?
I lean down to her lips and steal a quick kiss while she thinks.
-The one where you have to do everything I say.

My skin slightly shivers at her low seductive tone and I can't help but bite my lip and nod.
-You mean the one we play everyday? I'm pretty obedient you know.
-No, you're not. And don't get sassy.
-Yes Ma'am
-Good girl.
I smile and start squirming against her hips, already excited about what's coming up.
-Calm down and get up for a second.
Leah's commanding tone sends a thrill through me, I get off her to sit on the bed and watch her as she reaches into the bedside drawer and pulls out a silk scarf and a blindfold. She ties it around my eyes, plunging me into darkness.
-Hands above your head

I obey, feeling the soft material of the headboard against my fingers. Leah's hands travel down my arms, sending tingles through my body. She removes my shirt, her lips following the path of her hands, leaving a trail of kisses on my skin and attaches my wrists to the headboard.

-Here, a pretty bow for my pretty girl.
I look up at her, even if I can't see anything, gently smile and whisper, my heart pounding with excitement.
-Thank you, Mommy.
Leah's lips rapidly find mine, the kiss is deep and consuming. Her hands continue their journey, exploring every inch of my body. I can feel the heat pooling between my legs, and the anticipation building with each touch.

She moves away for a moment, and I only hear the rustling of fabric. The bed shifts as she climbs off, and I hear her footsteps moving away. My body aches and my skin burns with the need for her touch, I slightly bite my lip to keep from calling out.
When she returns, she presses something cool against my skin. I gasp of surprise at the sudden contrast, but it quickly warms to my body. Leah's fingers trace patterns across my chest and stomach, the sensations driving me wild.
Ice cubes...?
I softly whine and rub my legs against each other, too excited to be patient.
-Ready for more Babygirl?

I hear her voice in a seductive whisper against my ear, close from my skin. With her lips and teeth she plays with the skin of my neck and my earlobe, kissing and nibbling on them at the slow rhythm.
-Yes, Mommy. Please. I beg, unable to keep the desperation from my voice.
-Good girl.

She removes the blindfold, and I blink as my eyes adjust to the light. Leah stands before me, dressed in nothing but a lace bra and matching panties. Her beauty takes my breath away, and I can only stare in awe.
-Like what you see?
She teases me, striking a pose before slowly walking towards me. I try to focus on my breathing, unable to tear my eyes away.

-Yes, Mommy...
-Show me how much.

I bite my lower lip with apprehension, my body aching with desire, and slowly spread my legs to show her how wet I already am. Leah sits between my legs and our lips collide in a passionate kiss, and I can feel the tension coiling tighter inside me.

She guides her hand down my panties, her fingers playing with my wetness as she kisses me deeply.

-You're mine.
-Yes, Mommy. I moan, surrendering completely.
-Say it.
Leah's fingers pull my panties aside and she slowly plays with my clit, teases my entrance.
-I am yours, Leah. 
She softly moan against my skin, making me spread my legs even more. Her lips travel down my neck, her teeth grazing my skin. Each bite and kiss sends waves of pleasure through me, and I can feel myself getting wetter by the second. She takes her time, savoring every moment, and I am lost in the sensations.

When she finally reaches my breasts, she moves her hand to my right nipple, her mouth closes around the left one, and I cry out. Her tongue flicks over the sensitive bud, as her fingers pinch and roll the other one between them, making me moan, feeling the heat quickly building up inside me. She then switches, her mouth around the right nipple and her fingers around the left one, giving them the same attention, and I am on the edge of losing control.
-Please, Mommy... I beg, my voice a desperate plea.

Leah's eyes meet mine, filled with a mix of love and lust, a slight smile against my bud.
-What do you want, my love?
-I want you. Please.
I whine and moan more as my body trembles with need.
-Good.

She moves lower, her lips trailing kisses down my stomach. When she reaches my panties, she hooks her fingers under the waistband and slowly pulls them down. The cool air against my wetness sends a shiver through me, and I bite my lip in anticipation.

Leah's mouth hovers just above my clit, her breath hot against my skin. She always takes her time. Teasing me with light kisses and gentle touches as I am a writhing mess beneath her, my body begging for release.
-Mommy...
When Leah finally takes me into her mouth, the pleasure becomes overwhelming. Her tongue flicks over my clit, and I cry out, my hips bucking against her and my back arching to ask for more. She holds me down, her hand gripping my waist, and the other one sliding between my legs. She easily enters two fingers inside me, curling them up and moving against my walls.
My moans become louder and closer when she changes her pace, going faster, and harder. Her lips leave my clit to join my lips, making me whine at the loss of contact, but they're quickly replaced by her thumb, teasing and rubbing my clit at the same rhythm. She pulls back and simply watches me dying of pleasure. I can see the desire and lust dancing in her eyes with a pinch of possessiveness. Her gaze on me only makes me lose control and close my eyes.
-Mommy, please...
-What? What do you need my love?

I simply moan louder and try to free my wrists above my head.
-Please...
Leah's hand moves to my neck that she squeezes more and more as the other one is still playing in and out of me, making me cry out even more.
-What do you want Amaya? Say it. Beg for it.
A tear of struggle rolls down my eye as I try to get those words out of my mouth. Just a few words and I'll be released.
Just a few words
-Mommy please, let me cum.
I bite my lip to gain more strength and to calm myself down, but her movements don't stop, they're faster. Harder. And hitting the perfect spot.
-Please, I'm begging you. I really...I want to come, please...

Leah bites her lip, her eyes filled with lust and desire as she looks down at me, making my body shivers.
-Go on baby. Cum for me.

Like an order to my brain, the pressure in my whole body is suddenly released in a long a loud moan as I almost brutally cum on her hand, my walls tightening around her fingers and my juices spreading all over the sheets and her skin.
-You're so beautiful when you cum. You're such a good girl for me.
She presses her fingers against my mouth, that I immediately open, taking them in, too high on her praises to say or think anything, she then kisses me and walks away to the bathroom for a few seconds before coming back, with a wet tissue in her now clean hands.
-Thank you Mommy. I say as I still try to catch my breath while she softly runs the cold tissue on my skin to cool my temperature.

Leah doesn't say anything when she's done, she simply lies by my side and wraps her arms around me.
-You can sleep for a while, I'll wake you up in an hour or so.
She kisses my forehead and softly hums a familiar tune to help me fall asleep.
___________________________________________
I hope you've enjoyed it.
And yes, I'm a little bit confused about the Cum/Come thing so I put them both in.
Take care and be careful.
XOXO_