Three

Two weeks and three days.
That's the time we spent in Santorini. That's also for how long Leah hadn't got mad. Not. A. Single. Time. She was happy almost every day and when she wasn't she was trying not to show it.

I did love it, just to be clear, I love seeing her so happy. Just as much as I love being punished.
She has always been kinda harsh during sex, even when she was trying to be soft it always ended in something else. But this time was different, she was so gentle...
She didn't fucked me a single time. She made me love. Sweet love. I obviously did have a lot of pleasure, but I could feel that she was frustrated and restraining herself. And I started to be too. I miss my Mommy.

-Hey sweetheart? Are you alright?
I open my eyes to her sweet face, looking at me with concern.
-I'm okay mama.
I take the hand she's offering me and follow her
through the gate of the airport, to our plane.

I feel so tired, we had to get up way too early so we wouldn't miss the plane. Leah have a meeting to attend tomorrow morning, already, and really doesn't want to take any risks.
We were still late though, because we suddenly decided to make love at the beach for one last time.

She had rented a small house with a perfect view of the ocean. The house was on a private part of the beach so it was really quiet and just perfect. Everything was. The water, the food, the sun. Our walks in the village, the people, the dark and breezy nights. I loved everything. Leah promised that we would come back one day if I really wanted to and well, I think I do.

[...]

I sigh for the tenth time since we're in the air and turn around to look at my woman. She is way too focus on her movie, while I'm dying of boredom.
I tried everything to get her attention. I pinched her arm, played with her fingers, her hair or any stupid bratty thing you could think of. I even went to the bathroom three times, but nothing. Not even a sigh.

-Leah?
-Amaya, yes?
Her voice sounds slightly annoyed but she closes her eyes for a few seconds and take a deep breath.

-You want to go to the restroom, don't you?
-Yes...
-Can't you hold it? We'll arrive in a hour.
-But I wanna go now!
I blush when I see the guy in the seat near us turning around to look at me. He's cute.
-Excuse us, she just...have a hard time with planes.
I get up when she signs me to go and shyly wave at the flight attendant just near me. 

Few seconds after I sat on the toilet, the door opens and Leah enters and closes the door quickly.

-How did you...

I wisely swallow my question when I see her eyes darken as she looks at me.
I didn't do anything this time. I think.
Leah looks at me while I wash my hands, probably thinking about what she's going to do...

-I know you didn't just yell at me in there, did you ?
I don't even have the time to answer, that she slams me against the wall of the restroom and grabs my throat with one hand, covering my mouth with the other.

-If you make a single noise Amaya, I promise I'll give you a million reasons to whine and scream, do you understand me? She says when a tear runs down my cheek.

Well I'm scared now, thanks to her. I literally felt my heart drop, i don't like being surprised like that, I startle really easily. But I am also pretty excited, it's insane how she can turn me on in just three moves.

I gently nod and she releases me, but not for too long. Leah carries me and put me on the sink. My legs spread around her, I can feel my body begging for her touch.
She grabs my hair attached in the back of my head and makes me look at her.

-You've been teasing me for a while now, and I didn't said anything. But now you're just trying to piss me off. You know that, right? Leah whispers in my ear.