Five

-So...?

I bite my lips and play with my fingers, stressing over her reaction.
-Bangs huh?
-Leah!
-What? Let me take my time.

I sight and turn around for the fourth time. I spent all afternoon at the hair salon, trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my hair. I needed a change, any kind. So I chose bangs, for a cute change. Leah couldn't come with me because she had to work, and I also wanted to surprise her. Now I kinda regret that decision.
-I like it. It's new
That's all...? I'm a bit disappointed.

-Oh...
Leah leaves her chair to join me on the other side of the table.
-Hey, I'm just kidding Princess. I love it.
-You do?! I almost scream.
-Come here.
I can't hide the smile on my face when she grabs my chin to look at me closer.
-I do. You, are just a gorgeous young lady.
-Thank you Mommy!
The way she's looking at me makes me look down. Nervous and excited. She just makes me loose my ways.
-What is it Babydoll? I didn't even touched yet.
Well, crap...
-I really like your new haircut, it's...
Leah stays silent for a moment, and then gently kisses me.
It's like she wants to say something that can't be expressed with words. Something that can't be said.
A moan comes out of my mouth when I feel the light pressure of her knee between my legs.
Teasing me in the simplest and most lesbianic way possible, but it was enough to make me fold in her arms.
Her touch all over my body feels like pleasant burn on my skin, making me shiver and arch my back.

I need more.
I genuinely need more.

-Wine
-...what..? I ask, confused and a bit frustrated.
-Serve me a glass of wine baby girl. Behind you.
I look at her sitting back to her chair, like she didn't just insanely kissed me against her office table.
Be good. Be good. Be good.
-Yes Mommy.

I wisely obey, avoiding a punishment this early in the day, and sit on her lap.
-Good girl
-Thank you Mommy.
I let her play with my hair while she takes a business call.
Geez, she works so hard and so much, I almost feel bad for wanting her right now.
I can't help but try to get her attention on me but it's like she doesn't even see me anymore, which frustrates me more than anything.

-Please mistress, would you take care of me ? I suddenly whisper against her ear.

I know damn well she doesn't like when I call her that,  or maybe she just likes it too much, I don't know, she never told me more. But I just can't stop myself this time. I'm so turned on.
And hey, she started it. Walking around, touching me like it was nothing.

Leah's hand grabs my neck and violently make me get on my knees without interrupting her conversation. The way she looks down at me with her most stern gaze makes me unintentionally spread my legs. My panties are literally on fire right now.
I want to say that I don't know what's happening to me but it wouldn't be wise to start lying to myself. I look up to my Mommy with my doe eyes, begging her to do something. I'll take anything.
-Please...
-Shut up Amaya. She says after muting her microphone. Two rules, at the same time?
I try to hide my smile by biting my lips as hard as I can, making me bleed a little bit, my eyes on her clearly expressing my hunger.
-Fuck. Nathan? Can I call you later? I have something important coming up.

I can't hear what the guy on the other side but his answer seems positive. They quickly stop their conversation and Leah throw her phone on the couch and glares at me.
Uh oh
-In the room, now. Stay on your knees.

I follow her orders, the apprehension contracting my stomach and making me even weaker than I already was. It's like I just can't wait.
-Are you being paid for every time you get bad my Darling?

Well if that's how you talk to me, let's say yes.

___________________________________________
Hey guys! That's unfortunately all I have for you today I'm sorry. I'm just going through some stuff but I'll to give you more next time.

I hope you liked it though, give me your thoughts!

Xoxo_