Eight

-Baby, phone. Make it quick.
Leah removes the gag from my mouth and puts the phone on speaker. I clear my throat, glancing at her as I prepare to speak.

-Hello?
-Amaya? Where are you? We're outside.
My eyes meet Leah's, who raises a questioning brow. I try to shrug, but with my hands pinned to the bed, it's difficult.
-Amy? Hello?
-Oh, sorry, Cass. I got distracted. You were saying?
-Linda and I? We were supposed to come over after college, remember?
Leah's cold gaze makes me rub my legs, trying to calm the pressure building inside me.
-You didn't forget, did you?
-Are you kidding? Of course not! Are you almost here?

Leah rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her wine, a faint smile revealing her true mood.
-No, babe. We're just outside! We've been here for like 10 minutes now!
-Oh god, really? I'm sorry! I'll be there in a minute.

-Are you sure about that, 'babe'? Leah whispers in my ear.
-Oh... were you busy?
-No! Don't worry about that! We'll come to you!
I quickly hang up and look at Leah with a big smile.
-So... you're having people over? And they're calling you 'babe' now?
-Yeah, I might have forgotten... Sorry.

-Right. I'll go let them in. You better get dressed if you don't want us to go all out on you, if you know what I mean.
She kisses me softly before turning around.

-Uhm... Mommy?
-Yeah?
-I'm still tied up...
-Oh, right. She returns and sits on the bed. You could stay like that, you know. Not that I'd be against the idea.
Leah slides her hand between my legs, lightly caressing my clit.
-Mommy... I start to moan as I feel the pleasure building up. Crap, Leah! No!
-Fine, jeez.

She finally removes my handcuffs and leaves the room. As I get dressed, I mutter to myself, "I wonder how I'll hide these marks" looking at the traces the handcuffs left on my skin. I gently rub my wrists, I head downstairs to meet my friends.
Leah opens the door and lets them in, not bothering with their coats.

-Hi, guys.
Cassie hugs me while Linda waves from the back.
-Did we interrupt something?
-Oh my god, Cass!
I push her lightly and take a step back.
-What? Just asking. You sounded busy.
-Do you want something to drink? Linda?

I look at her, but she's engrossed in a conversation with Leah. I frown slightly and head to the kitchen, Cassie following.

-Aren't you supposed to offer me a tour? It seems classy and cozy. I like it.
-Cass, I don't like your friend.
I glance at the living room for a few more seconds before turning back to her.
-Why? You haven't even talked to her.
-Well, I don't like her posture.

Cassie laughs, following my gaze before hitting my arm.
-Is it because she's talking to your girlfriend? Come on, Amy. I didn't know you to be the jealous type.
-I'm not jealous!
-Yeah, right. So, that lemonade?

I turn to her, shocked by her demand.
-Were you serious? It's like 5 degrees out. You don't need a lemonade.
-The fuck I don't?
-Cassie, language!
I frown, wondering why I'm suddenly bothered by that.
"Language, little lady."
Oh, well. Never mind.

We return to the living room and sit on the couch to chat. Leah leaves her seat and comes to me.
-I'll leave you girls to it. I have to go to work.
-What? Today?

-Well, I do put criminals in jail, baby. See you later.
She kisses my lips and pats my head lightly.

I sigh, letting go of her hand, and glance at Linda. I bet it's her fault. She must have said something, and now Leah has to go.
-Amaya? Hi, nice to meet you. Cassie talks about you all the time.

[...]

Hours later, as we're still talking, I wrap my arms around my legs and rest my head on my knees, listening to Cassie recounting their first year of college. The door opens, and I hear Leah removing her coat and talking on the phone. She comes over, kisses the top of my head, and waves at the girls. Linda's gaze follows her, making me roll my eyes.

-Oh my god!

I startle and look at Cassie, wondering why she yelled so loud.
-What? What happened?
-That was so cute!
I chuckle and glance back to see if Leah is still there. If our relationship had a fan club, Cassie would be its biggest groupie. She was suspicious at first, but once she met Leah, she rooted for her, sometimes more than me.

-Seriously, Cass? At your big age?
-What? Don't judge me. You fell for her.
-Yes, but...
-You're lucky I don't go for girls.
She kisses my cheek and heads to the kitchen, leaving me alone with Linda for the first time. I look at her for a few seconds. I don't know why, but she seems a bit off. And weird.

-Uhm... Amaya? You're kind of staring... again.
I raise an eyebrow unintentionally and apologize.
-Sorry, I was just wondering what kind of shampoo you use. Your hair looks great.
-Oh, you think?
She touches her hair and starts yapping about her hair routine, as if I really cared. I simply nod and smile, waiting for Cassie to return.

-Girls, did you have dinner?

Leah enters the room in cozier clothes, with Cassie by her side. Her hand on Cassie's back makes my eye slightly twitch, but I calm down when she sits next to me, typing on her phone.
-You're okay, baby? You seem tense.

As I see Cassie getting agitated out of the corner of my eye i roll my eyes and slightly blush.
-You're both embarrassing me.
They laugh, and Leah wraps her arm around my shoulders as we chat. A few minutes later, the doorbell rings, and Leah returns with some food.

After more talking and laughing, we're at the door saying goodbye to the girls. Leah is again on the side with Linda.
-Hey, I can drop you off if you want. It's a bit dark out.
Cassie smiles and politely refuses, saying they're not far. I kiss them goodbye and close the door.

-Jeez, you seemed excited to see them go. Is everything alright?
Leah makes sure that I correctly closed the door and walks back to the living room.

-What's the deal with Linda?
She looks at me, raising an eyebrow.
-What are you talking about, angel?
-Oh, please, Leah.

I sit in her lap and tilt my head, trying to persuade her to tell me, but she laughs and kisses my cheek.
-Nothing, sweetheart. I don't know what you're talking about.
-You were... quite flirty...
-Oh? She wraps her arms around my neck and leans closer. You're not jealous, are you, sweetie?

My skin shivers at her tone and closeness and I look down at her lips.
-What if I was?
-Well, I'd tell you that you don't have to be. And I'm sure you already know that.
I smile, knowing she's right, and rest my head on her shoulder.
-Oh, someone's tired.
-Can we go to bed now, Mommy?
-Sure, princess.

Leah runs her fingers through my hair, relaxing me as she carries me to the bedroom.
-Oh, you're stronger than you look.
-With you in my arms every day, I have to be, don't you think?
I smile and let her undress me, slipping into an old pajama.

-There, there now, she says, as she starts stroking my hair, helping me fall asleep.

I didn't realize how tired I was until the girls left. I close my eyes and drift off in her arms.

___________________________________________
I hope you liked it guys (even if it's honestly not one of my favorite, I really wanted to write something this week).

XOXO__