Chapter Six

Detention & Rumors
Tammy

"Mm" she smiles, lifting her head up in pure satisfaction as I suck on her neck.

Sadie's hands roam my curves- going up and down as she pulls me closer as if I'm trying to escape.

"Oh-" she moans- it's the typical "sweet" moan.

It's Friday after lunch- and even if we're late- how can one care at this moment?

Sex helps one feel less lonely. And now? Now I need to feel less lonely.

But part of me knows I can't continue this.

Whatever "this" is, it's only a matter of time before Sadie falls in love.

Maybe I should get a dog. Dogs don't feel romantic feelings- you don't have to deal with that. With dogs- you have company.

Or maybe I'll get a cat...

Anything that's not girlfriend or a fling, because that would tie me down, and who wants that?

"Tam-" she moans- trying to lift my head up.

"Hm?" I mumble against her neck.

"Shh- stop-" she pulls my head up and I give her a questioning look.

"What's the matter?" I question.

"I heard something" she says- looking around, confused.

The two of us are hiding in the back hallway of SVA's gym- hiding near the locker room and bins of dirty athletes' wear.

"Probably nothing" I say dismissively resuming kissing her.

She falls into it and kisses me back almost immediately but it's then that there's a gasp.

As if on cue, I push her back- and our eyes are so wide it's scary, my head snaps in the direction of the hallway's entryway.

There's a teacher standing there- the middle school one, I think but I have no idea.

"Jim, come, look what I found!" She yells out for Jim- the gym teacher.

"Shit" my hand shoots up to massage my temple; "damn it, damn it, damn it" I whisper.

Why didn't I just listen to Sadie when she said she heard something?

Now I'm in trouble.

Maybe no one at home will care; no, no one at home will even notice.

But I still feel sucky.

Because even though I am technically a hoe (in the eyes of my classmates), that doesn't mean I want someone seeing me make out with someone else.

My cheeks flush red- and Sadie's feelings of embarrassment is so thick you can spread it like peanut butter.

Oh my gosh I feel stupid.

Coach Jims runs out the gym- when some younger kids seem to be playing and running around- his usual blue SVA tanktop on as he says, "huh?"