~Introduction~

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give a brief introduction to this book before we hop in. As the title states, this is a Simon 'Ghost' Riley fanfiction. It is still in the works, but I have a few chapters already written alongside the ones published, that I just need to proof read.

For those of you who may be coming from my account/other books I've published, this is your warning that this will not follow the same 'vibes' as my other stories.

This book WILL contain smut, and while of course it is possible to skip through it, I will not be strategically placing it to make it skip-able as my other stories are. With that said, I understand if you guys decide this story isn't for you. EDIT: for the most part I placed all smut at the end of their designated chapters for you lovely people who wish to skip

And those of you who have read my smut in other books, well this will be a bit more vulgar and descriptive. I've tended to steer away from describing to a certain extend (though I've read my fair share of smut of all ranges) and I've decided to take a more 'in depth' approach to this story, again I understand if anyone turns away now.

EDIT: after releasing a good bit of this story, I'm finding that is more based on interactions that are not smut. I was undecided how I wanted to take this book in the beginning, but I'm seeing now that the tension and build up is the majority of this, not straight smut. In my opinion, the tension between characters is like, the best part, but I just wanted to throw this out there now that I've established this book a bit more, so that nothing seemed misleading. I hope y'all enjoy nonetheless.

I will be adding a 'character description' section of this book, including the members of Taskforce 141 and my own OC's, it just isn't completely written up yet, so that is TBA.

This story is a Ghost x OC read, first person, and does not follow any story line from the games. I find that I have an easier time writing when I'm making up my own plot, rather than following one provided by a game/show/movie.

As for trigger warnings, consider this one big story-wide warning for any and all topics that may be disturbing or triggering (rape, assault, in-depth injuries, etc)

I am extremely grateful for all of you who are taking the time to read my work, and I hope you enjoy as much as I do (or more ;)) Please keep in mind that I am no professional, so there may be typos, plot discrepancies, and other errors throughout this story. Please feel free to call anything out so I can go fix it.

Also, I am just a girl in college, and while I find writing to be a hobby, I do have other priorities that may, at times, hinder the rate I can publish new content. Again, I hope you all enjoy, comments and votes are always appreciated. <3