Chapter 26

Happy reading guyzz!!!!

“Ahh…ahh…Bhabhi Sa.. I'm not some stranger. Please…leave my hand.” That person shouted, gripping his hand. He was wearing a cap, so Aarya wasn't able to see his face. 

As she saw everyone coming there, listening to his yelling, she instantly left his hand.

" Vihaan, why were you shouting like a mad person?” Divyansh asked as he entered the kitchen with Vyomaksh, who was cutting vegetables, that Aarya asked him to cut. 

Divyansh looked at the plate in Vyomaksh's hands and remarked sarcastically, “I really hope that this time you haven't sliced but chopped the vegetables. It's not like I'm pitying you, it's just that this time, I'm really hungry and don't want your wife to waste her time on glaring and giving you punishments.” 

" And I really hope that you won't cause more trouble for my wife in the kitchen, that she gives you the punishment of making the dough by yourself even if you have to learn how to, by watching videos on YouTube.” Vyomaksh replied with the same sarcasm.

Divyansh huffed and walked ahead, while Vyomaksh looked at the bowl in his hand and recalled something.

~Past~

~2 days after they returned from Parihar Mansion~

It was the time of evening. Dada Sa was sitting in the hall with Kunal Singh standing beside him. 

Suddenly vyomaksh, Aarya and Divyansh came downstairs. Divyansh and Vyomaksh were confused as to why DadaSa called everyone there at that time. 

Whereas Aarya was looking calm. Vyomaksh had a hunch that Aarya definitely knew something about this sudden meeting. And when he asked, Aarya just shrugged her shoulders.

When they reached downstairs, Dada gestured everyone to have a seat. 

“I have something to tell all of you.” Dada Sa said 

" What is it, DadaSa?” Divyansh asked. 

" I have decided that Aarya must cook a meal everyday. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's her choice, but she must cook without the help of servants." DadaSa declared looking at Aarya, who in response blinked her eyes, assuring him. 

Vyomaksh was shocked whereas Divyansh smirked. He was happy as long as Aarya suffered. But Vyomaksh got worried as he knew that cooking food for so many people isn't an easy task.

“But DadaSa….” Vyomaksh was about to oppose when DadaSa cut him off,

" But Rathore men will not get to have it until…” 

Now smirk was replaced by confusion on Kunal Singh and Divyansh’s face.

“Until what DadaSa?" Vyomaksh asked in confusion.

" Until all Rathore men help her in cooking.” DadaSa completed his words .

" What??!!” Divyansh and Vyomaksh shouted in unison. 

" But why shall we help her?” Divyansh asked.

" Yes and we have so many servants. Can't they just cook a meal. It doesn't make any difference." Vyomaksh replied silently supporting Divyansh.

“You must help her if you wanna eat. And it does make a difference who cooks the food. Earlier servants cooked because there was no Rathore who knew cooking. But now my granddaughter is herself an Annapurna. So, why do I need to eat the food cooked by those servants?” DadaSa answered.

“But.." Divyansh tried to resist but Dada Sa interrupted him,

“Aarya do you agree? If you have some problem then tell me.” DadaSa asked Aarya.