Chapter 25.

WARNING: BITCH ALERT! Lolzz! ;)

CHAPTER 25.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Harry?" I fimiliar voice calls me. I turn around to response but freeze on my spot. I stand up, unwrapping my arms from Maira immediately. "Emily?" I look over to her, without any expression.

Emily, My ex Girlfriend. I have no idea why I even dated her in the first place. She always just mess up things big time.

"Long time no see." She states, her eyes flicking over to Maira, look of disgust was obvious. I got angry at this reaction and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her eyes looks over to my hand.

Yeah, That's the exact same thing she did with me....

"Y-yeah, Been quite busy." I started, "Oh and This is Maira, Maira Emily. " I point at her, Emily just makes and 'o'face and looks up at me. "See you around." I simply state with making another conversation. I wasn't in the mood to talk her. I just came here with Maira, to spent all the time with her for now.

Emily had a little hurt look on her face. Yeah right, she expect me to offer her a seat. She turns around and walks away. I settle back at my previouse place, while Maira just stood looking at me confused.

I pushed her down by her hand, "I'll explain." I state, she then looks over to me.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"I'll explain." He states, I settle, infront of him, concern all over my face. "She is my ex..." He starts. I don't show any expression from the inside, but I was surely in a shock state from inside. I motion him to go on." The way she looked at you, made me feel that she want to do something. I didn't wanted any mess. Besides, I'm here to spend time with you, beautiful. Not her." He smiles, kissing my cheeks. "But Harry, That was so rude, you didn't had to do that." I answer, his eyebrows now in a frown."Ah, Forget it. Lets go get a drink." I shake the thought off. We stand up, Harry following me.

I just order a nice cool drink of Chocolate chip and cream while Harry takes the same.

Taking our order we sit back on our previous place. "Um H..." Before i could say anything someone interrupts me. "Mind if I join in." I look up, seeing the same girl standing next to Harry, Emily.

"Sure." Before Harry could reject, I offer her a seat. She sits besides Harry. A bit to close. Her bare leg touching Harry's. I'm not jealous ok.

Harry stands up, and sits on the seat opposite to us. Ouch..

"Excuse me." I excuse my self and walk over to the rest room.

I have no idea whats going to happen next. Harrys expressions doesn't looks so well.

I walk back towards the table but stop by the wall after looking at the view.

He....has...,his...hand on her hand?

What the hell? Why is he even touching her. Oh great, and now Harry is smiling at her. What is going on?

Yes, I'm jealous. It's natural. He is with his ex, a hand in hers. Is it right. Should I be happy with that. I can't be happy with that. I'm his girlfriend. Its fucking natural.

The moment I saw him moving his hand, i walk towards the table. I plaster a fake smile. "Oh, I must leave now. Nice talking to you again. Thanks." She smiles at Harry, giving me a dead look then a smirk.

Right now, I want to grab her hair and pull em off. I don't sit, I just take my glass and stand next to Harry. "Lets leave, I'm tired." I inform, without any smile or impression. He stands up, slipping his phone on the pocket and wraps his arms around my shoulder again.