Chapter 34

CHAPTER 34

MAIRA'S P.O.V

I open my eyes, there was moist on my pillow. Yeah, I cried myself to sleep. I miss him, but he doesn't even care. The whole day I have been texting and calling him but no answer. I called the boys they even had no idea. Fine, if he doesn't care than why should I give a damn.

I walk to the washroom, not bothering to check my phone. I look myself in the mirror, my eyes set on the love bite Harry gave me before going. I smile to myself.

Walking down the kitchen, i look around finding the house empty again. I walk to the kitchen to make my breakfast. My head was pounding cause of god knows what.

I take a carton of milk, a bowl and some fruity pebbles. I pour down the milk on to the bowl. I took the bowl and the fruity pebbles to the living room. Placing the bowl on the table I sit infront of the T.V and turn it on.

"Moving on to the now famous british boy band, One direction. We've got some spicy news." The man starts, my eyes not leaving the t.v.

"It is said that Harry Styles with put informing left their recording session in New York. According to the management 'he wasn't feeling well.' Yeahh.." My eyes wide in worry,

"But according to us, he was seen in the park with a girl. That girl wasn't his girlfriend Maira but instead she was his ex girlfriend, Emily." The picture of him with a girl started to show on screen. My eyes started to water. "Not only that, but after the concert he was spotted at the club with the same girl..we are not liars." He ends some more picture starts to show up.

My heart just broke apart in pieces. How could he?

There was a picture of him and Emily, he was....kissing her cheek while her arms wrapped around his neck.

My bowl dropped from my hand as I ran upstairs. I went to the corner of my room and curled into a ball, crying.

I should have known. Maybe she is more important then me that he can't even receive one of my calls. Oh wait, lets see his excuses. I walk towards my phone. Seeing there were 5 missed calls from Harry. 3 from the other boys, each. and 2 messages from Harry.

I look at the messages sent by him.

From: Harry.xx

Babe, I'm sorry. I left my phone in the car while we were at the recordings.

Call me please. xx

'At the recordings' yeah right. He lied, again.

From: Harry.xx

Please pick up my calls. I'm sorry don't be mad at me Please.

Before I could press any button a call pops up on the screen. I look at the caller ID, Harry. I end the call immediately and turned off my phone.

I threw my phone in anger as it flip down on the floor.

I started crying harder and harder.

He lied to me again. He fucking lied to me again. Why is he doing this? Honestly, I won't mind if he tells me the truth. I won't be jealous because I trust him.

I hear the main door open and then banged back. "Maira!" I hear a voice. I don't reply. Foots steps coming closer. My head still burred in my arms. "Why is your phone off?" I hear a voice. I look up, she walked near me worried. "W-what happened?" She asks, wiping the tears. I sobbed one last time and parted my lips to speck.

"He lied again." I whispered, crying again.

Her phone started to ring. She sits infront of me and took the call. "You know how worried he is." She said answering the phone. I just roll my eyes. Huh! Worried...