Chapter 54.

CHAPTER 54.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"That's what makes you beautiful!' We end the song, my eyes again flicking over to Maira.

After a long time I saw her have a little fun, saw her happy.

I had controlled my emotions between all the other songs even though it was harder than I thought. My eyes kept on looking at her. The other boys blowed kisses to there girls and waved but I..I just bowed down looking at my toes. I was upset and not so active, I bet everyone noticed that.

The next song started. My heart beat faster as my face dropped down. I told them to put this one. 

I take deep breaths, trying to control myself.

"Can't believe your, packing your bags trying so hard not to cry." Zayn started.  

What of a lose it? What if aI break down?

"Don't promise that your gonna write, don't promise that you'll call...." My voice started to shake, my eye getting watery. I can't hold it. I look up at the girl, she was now sat on her seat glaring at me.

"Just promise that you...t-that you won't forget....we...we had..it allll." Before I could finish Maira stood up at walked out. The microphone slips from my hand and thuds on the floor.

I cover my face with my hands and started crying. There was a hand pulling me towards himself. I cried on his shoulder, not knowing who was it.  

"Calm down." Liam whispers rubbing my back. The crowed gasping and hooting.  

Niall didn't stop, he carried on making me cry more. Liam takes some steps telling me to sit, I do as said.  

Heavy sobs left my mouth as I whipped away my tears. Liam hands me the water bottle. I gulp some water, my eyes searching for her seat, she wasn't there. I see Sarah walking out in search of her.  

The concert was over after a while, all the girls coming backstage.  

The boys getting hugs and kisses from their girls while I stood behind them looking at Maira. She seemed chill and not really upset...it broke my heart...but why?

I don't know how much time will she  

take, I have to prove her wrong. She just refuse to even sit in the same room.

Huh, She bumped into me as I held her...close..her eyes looking into mine while I look into her beautiful ones. The eyes I've been dying to see.  

I just can't stop looking at her when ever she's around. I can tell she gets frustrated and a bit annoyed.

I don't care. I'm talking to her..tonight.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I stood in the kitchen, making egg for myself as the others were sat on the table having there breakfast. My plan of showing him that i have 'moved on' is kind if working.

After the yesterdays event, I acted normal...well I'm trying my best.

I pair of hands cover my eyes, they were manly though.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice whispers, My lips curl into a smile.

"Max!" I turned around wrapping my arms around him. "Where were you yeaterday?" I ask, by head on his shoulder. I could feel Harry staring at us.

"Oh yeah.. I was planning an event." He chuckles lightly. We pull away, smiling at each other. I takes my hand and drags me to the table with others.