Chapter 51

Jenny is that girl in the first chapter. Hope you remember.

CHAPTER 51.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I slam the door behind me, entering my house. I want to just set this whole house on fire. Its so lonely without her

No one lets me talk to her. I wanted to tell her the truth. I wanted to tell her that I still love her. I wanted to comfort her. It haf been atleast 2 days since she haven't got out of her room. She hasn't ate anything while I was there.

I could tell by her eyes that she didn't even slept, she cried all night just because of me. Basically, Its killing me now.

Why was I so stupid, so dumb that I ran after Emily except for the one who was mine the whole time.

I never lied to her purposely, it was mostly Emily telling me to make up something. I should've known it was her plan. I went to her, to teach that bitch a lesson but she wasn't there, I'll find her one way or another.

I want her back, back in this house. Back in my arms, back where she belonged. I won't let her go this easily. I'll do anything to get her back, or atleast get her trust back.

The door bell interrupts my thoughts. I jump lightly, my heart beat rising. Please be the face I'm dying to see..

Please be Maira, On my door step ready to hear the truth. Please.

I squeezed my eyes closed pleading. I blindly open grab the door knob and took a deep breath.

I swish open the door...My luck. It was Sarah.

"Hey. Um...I'm here to get her things." She informs, getting in.

"What do you mean?" I throw my hands up in frustration, hear eyebrows frowning.

"I came here to get her things, What so hard in that?" She said, almost confused.

"No, she isn't leaving I have to talk to her." I said, coming forward.

"Harry, we talked about it. She came out of her room after like 2 days do you want her to go back?" She was now pissed of this conversation.

I growled, setting down on the couch. My fingers grabbing my hair in frustration.

"Can you?" My voice echoes the empty room. I really hope for a positive answer but I'm sure she'll refuse.

"Maira isn't talking to anyone properly. Harry, I'll talk to her soon. It'll be fine." She answers, comforting me. I show her a small smile, she smiles back.

"Can I come with you?" I ask, scratching my back. She smiles and nods.

It's feels good having great friends by your side.

MAIRA'S P.O.V

I walk on the track, looking up at the blue sky. It is quite relaxing here, no one here to disturb you. Except the weird creepy faces. It was a chilly morning, birds chattering, wind blowing, fresh air. I love this environment these days, Acutely I thing everyone will when they come out of their room after 2 days.

Yup, 2 days have passed. I haven't talked to anyone except just refusing for any food or something. I haven't had food for a long time, I just didn't felt hungry.

I could tell everyone was trying to act cool when I came down. They just pretended like nothing ever happened.

And Harry..

I haven't seen him for 2 days, I don't know If I like it or hate it.

Deep down inside, I still love him....I still want him.