{11 (Love) Triangle.}

| Karina's Pov |

"Jimi-"

Just then the bathroom door was opened and i saw a girls figure... No.. Minju's figure.. Wet hair and with minjeong's over sized flannel that I bought for her wrapped around her body.

"Minju?.. What are you doing here?"
I said as I softly let go of my hold on minjeong.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with jae wook" minju said in response, how did she know?

"How-"

"Cmon unnie.. The news have been popped out saying 'karina aespa and actor lee jae wook ship' I mean.. You know how fast media is, its just a matter of time before the dating news is going to be released."

"You don't know anything minju."

"I d-"

"Enough." Minjeong spoke firmly.

"yeah minju-"

"I meant you jimin... Just let me and minju alone for a bit yeah? You must be tired, rest."

"But.." Before I could say anything minjeong opened her door in which I would think that's her way of telling me to leave.

| Winter's pov |

" I'm sorry about that.." I said as I closed the door and sat down on the bed.

"No its okay I shouldn't have been too nosy." She replied sitting next to me.

"Hey.. What did the news say? The one you Were talking about earlier?.."

"Why do you want to know minjeong?.. You know the truth would only hurt you."

"Come on minju, you out of all people should know how much I hurt myself for her." I let out a soft chuckle.

"But why?.."

"Why what?"

"Why would you let yourself hurt even though the person you love isn't willing to hurt themselves for you too?"

Well fuck, that'll sting for Sure.

"I-"

"Minjeong.. Stop hurting yourself.. Please..."

Being cared for.. It feels so nice.

She said as she placed her hands on top of mine.

Our faces were so close... I could feel her breath on my nose, then her eyes on my lips.

I closed my eyes.. But no.. I couldn't, I fucking couldn't, not when all I could think of was jimin right now.

"its getting late.. You should go."

"I- uh yeah.. I should go..thanks for The clothes ill text you when I finish washing them."
She hurriedly took her bags and left without hearing another word from me.

I heard the front door closed and looked at my phone, it was 2 AM already.. Aeri and ning must be drunk somewhere but I didn't have to worry because our bodyguards would be taking care of Them.

And maybe jimin was asleep?

I wanted to check, and so I left my room.

There she was, sitting in the dining room sleeping.

I convinced my self to pick her up to her bedroom, she looked so beautiful asleep but I couldn't just let her sleep there?

I wondered did she heard any of my conversation with minju? Or did she saw that we almost.. Kissed?..

I laid her on her bed and bringing the blanket up to her, then I felt an arm nudging me.

"Stay please?.."

Damn it.

"Unnie.. Stop Your half asleep."

"Baby.. Just this once..."

And Just like that I found my self cuddling with her like an idiot in love, well I am obviously, I buried my head to her neck for the warmth.. It felt too good to be true to be honest.

And of course it was, this was just her being selfish.. She knows she cant have me but now she's just using me for her satisfaction at this point I'm guessing.

But does knowing all that change the way I feel? No, why? Because being in love makes you fucking stupid.

You cant think, your just desperate for that someone's love.

And just when you get that bit of affection.. You start wanting more, not caring about if its hurting you or anything, you just want they're love.

Or maybe its just me being a dumbass.. Either one or the other I guess.

"Why do you still like me?"

The words that came out of her mouth never seems to fail to surprise me..

"Feelings cant change over night jimin."

"yeah.. I guess so.. But if I keep hurting you, will you stop?"

"Stop what?"

"Liking me.."

"What, are you gonna Keep hurting me untill I don't like you anymore? If that's the case.. Try, ill show you that Ill love you like no one else." I said before dozing off, now asleep From the tiredness from today.

| Karina's pov |

...

"Ill show you how much i love you too."

--------

A/N : well that's confusing.. ;-;