{03 why couldnt you be sober?}

| Karina's Pov |

I woke up feeling dizzy, I looked at the clock it was still 6.. I thanked god because I knew I had to go to the airport later some time at 11 so I knew I still had time.

I went my way to the kitchen walking like a penguin while my head was like a spinning tornado, I saw minjeong with her cute little jammies dancing to our song "ICU" While making her self and the other members a sandwich.

I knew aeri and yizhuo were still asleep because they were nowhere to be found, so I thought to my self "maybe I should do a little teasing with this shorty infront of me >:)?"

| Winter's Pov |

I was peacefully making sandwich but stopped when I felt these tiny hands on my waist making me yelp in surprised, I couldn't even say anything because while I was trying to be sane, her hands gripped me tighter and swiftly turns me around and pinned me to the table.

"whaccu making mindoong?" She said as she boops her nose to mine.

'WAAAARGH AKDNAKDNWKFBDNDJHSBS OTTOKEEE SJFHSJJCHDHF' was the only thing I could say in my mind. "U-unnie.. Does your head hurt?" I asked knowing she was drunk while.... The thing happend last night.

" a little.. But im sure it'll go away soon.." She said as she got down to her seat and ate the sandwich I prepared for her.

"Do you.. Remember anything that happend last night?" I asked while I was grabbing a mug from the lower shelves. "no.. why? Did I say anything funny to you?"

"Oh.. No its nothing forget about what I just said." I said obviously kind of disappointed that she didn't remember last night.

"cmonn what is it?? Your acting like I kissed you or something!" She said with a laugh, I chuckled looking at the sight of the women who was infront of me, breaking me little by little.

"I'm going to take a shower for the airport. Wake up the two while I get ready okay unnie?" Jimin nods while she gets up going to aeri and ning's room.

| fast forward to the airport |

"Winter!! Marry mee!"
"Giselle! Let me pet cooper please!"
"Karina sign me your autograph!"
"Ningning! Nin nin! Nong nong!"

The last one made me chuckle so bad, good thing I had my mask on.

-------------

A/N : IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK AAAAAAAA 😭😭

ik this one is short but dw I have like 10 chapters in my drafts 💔