{05 no matter how long.}

| Winter's pov |

I woke up so dizzy feeling my head was going to burst in pieces, I couldnt remember anything from last night besides watching ning drunk calling somebody While I was on the... Floor eating grass? Gosh remembering it made me want to puke. In fact I really needed to.

I ran to the Bath room and opened the toilet seat puking everything that was inside of me, suddenly I heard someone knocking on the bathroom door "minjeong ah are you okay??" A worried jimin voice came through...

"I-im fine ill be out in a minute" damnit this is so embarrassing... I try to calm my self down as I flush the toilet and slowly opened the door where I still see jimin's figure behind it.

As the door opened I looked up at jimin with embarrassment in my eyes, "I brought you hang over drinks.. Sit down by the bath tub" she said as she made her way to the sink placing all the stuff she bought for me on the sink top.

"You didn't have to.. I can take care of my self y'know?" I said as I opened the can of the hangover drink.

"Looking at you right now, you clearly can't minjeong, I'm worried about you so you have to let me take care of you."

"Don't say anything that can give hope.. I'm sick and tired of it."

"w-what are you saying.."

"Jimin.... Please.. Can you stop being selfish for once and think about how I feel!?" Just right there I saw her eyes bring into tears.. I couldn't bear seeing her cry even though she made me cry endlessly every single damn night.. But for some reason I find my fist clench every time I see that smile on her face goes into a frown, leaving my soft tiny heart shatter in pieces.

"Unnie im so sorry I didnt mean to please im sorry im S-so sorry jimin." I said pulling her for a hug.

"N-no im sorry... I shouldn't have done anything out of line, I'm sorry I played you, I'm such a bad friend minjeong I'm sorry I'm such a bad colleague i-"
She stuttered even more.. Sounds of her sniffles, her crying made me want to protect her, be the shield that she needs against every single thing that makes her sad, afraid, angry.

"Jimin stop.. You did nothing wrong, maybe it was just me that took it personally" I said chuckling against her neck, " your doing your job, I cant say anything against that, I know I cant have these feelings for you and I know that your only doing these things because of the fan service.. But I cant help it.. Jimin, your everything for me, heck I'm willing to destroy my self for you-" before I could say any thing more she stopped me.

"wait for me minjeong."

"h-huh?"

"Wait for me until I can make my feelings for you the same.. I can already feel that I like you the same, but.. I-i don't know yet.. So please.. Can you wait for me?" She said as she placed the palm of her hands on my cheek caressing me.

"Ill wait.. No matter how long it takes."

--------------

A/N : WAAAAARGHHHH I KNOW I SAID LEE JAE WOOK WAS GOING TO APPEAR IN THIS CHAPT BUT IM SO SORRY YALL I NEEDED SOME WINRINA FLUFF ACTION BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE 😭 MY BAD.