{18. headlines}

|Karina's Pov |

I woke up stretching my arms as I yawned, still sore from the amazing night I had.

I try to put my arm over the body that was supposedly sleeping Beside me, but I frowned to see that she wasn't there.

She wouldn't just leave me?..

I slowly and carefully stood up from the bed, even though it hurts to walk, I still need to check and see if minjeong had left me.

I pick up my scattered clothes on the floor and put them on as I walk out of the bed room as to find minjeong all tidied up, wearing her yesterday clothes as she was looking up something in the hotel laptop.

I tapped behind her shoulder and she Helps out a tiny yelp, "jimin! why didn't you stay in bed?" she asked as I walk around the couch To sit on her lap.

"I thought you left me" I said with a pout putting my arm over her shoulder as the other caressed her hair.

"Why would I ever leave you after the night we had?" a smirk on her face.

"Oh don't get so cocky with me kim minjeong."

"Well yu jimin how couldn't I?" she said before continuing "oh yeah.. I was also looking at these.."

She pulls the laptop closer to us and to then I saw a headline of a article that said something funny that made me giggle, and some new photos that had me taken aback.

    | Karina aespa having a fight with jae wook and having a date with Winter after that?|

| Aespa's Karina and Actor Lee jae wook fake dating? |

|HOT! Winter and Karina seen on a night walk out in seoul.|

| Is AESPA Karina and Winter in a real relationship Meanwhile Actor lee jae wook is only a mere Media play?|

-----------
Actor Lee jae wook reportedly caught leaving aespa dorm with a frustration on his Face?
------------

-----------Actor Lee jae wook reportedly caught leaving aespa dorm with a frustration on his Face?------------

Netizens claim they saw them hugging together!