XXX

- is anyone there..? -

She ventured through the streets of Fontaine, gripping her head in utter pain. Under the spell of the delusion, her thoughts became a tangled web, each thread pulling her deeper into a labyrinth of confusion and uncertainty. The once-familiar streets of Fontaine now seemed to twist and warp before her eyes, morphing into a surreal landscape of shifting shadows and distorted shapes.

"Please... mom..."

Her senses were overwhelmed by a cacophony of whispers and murmurs, the voices swirling around her like a whirlwind, their words blending into an incomprehensible babble. With each step she took, the world seemed to tilt and spin, threatening to swallow her whole in its dizzying embrace.

Try as she might, she couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gripped her, like tendrils of darkness reaching out to ensnare her in their grasp. Her heart pounded in her chest, a steady drumbeat echoing in her ears, as she struggled to find her way through the fog of confusion that clouded her mind.

Every instinct screamed at her to run, to flee from the creeping shadows that seemed to lurk around every corner. But try as she might, she couldn't seem to muster the strength to move, her limbs feeling heavy and sluggish as if weighed down by invisible chains.

In the grip of the delusion, she was lost in a waking nightmare, a prisoner of her own mind with no hope of escape. All she could do was cling to the fragile thread of reality, praying that someone, anyone, would come to her aid before it was too late.

"Need to... need to get out of here."

As she wandered through the dimly lit streets of Fontaine, a sense of unease settled over her like a shroud. The air felt heavy, thick with the weight of unseen shadows that lurked in the darkness.

Every sound seemed to echo with sinister intent, every shadow dancing with malicious glee. She clutched at her chest, her heart pounding in her ears as fear coiled in the pit of her stomach.

Her thoughts became a tangled web of confusion and dread, each step taking her further into the labyrinth of her own mind. She tried to call out for help, but her voice caught in her throat, lost amidst the oppressive silence of the night.

With each passing moment, the delusion tightened its grip, its whispers growing louder, more insistent. She felt as if she were being watched, eyes boring into her from every shadowy corner, unseen hands reaching out to drag her into the abyss.

"I have... I have a date in a few days... with the... the chief.."

As the delusion tightened its grip on her mind, her thoughts spiraled into a maelstrom of confusion and terror. She felt as if she were being pulled apart at the seams, her sanity slipping through her fingers like grains of sand.

"Haha... I can't see or do anything.. I can't control my own mind."

Her movements became erratic, her steps faltering as she stumbled through the streets in a daze. Faces blurred together, the familiar landmarks of Fontaine melting into a nightmarish landscape of twisted shadows and shifting shapes.

"Please.... Mom... dad... I can't see."

"I'm scared."

Desperation clawed at her heart, urging her to flee, to escape the clutches of the delusion that threatened to consume her whole. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find her way back to reality.

And then, in a moment of terrifying clarity, she realized that she was lost. Lost in the labyrinth of her own mind, with no hope of finding her way out.