𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

3rd pov:

ONE YEAR LATER!

"are you ready, Genevieve?" Tina asked with a smile.

"a little nervous," Genevieve answered with a shaky exhale.

"what if he doesn't want to get married with me? what if he changes his mind-"

"calm down, Genevieve," Minerva breathed out, holding her student's hands. "Everything will go as you two have planned. besides, Newt isn't the type of man who would leave you. he's the type of man who would stay, even if you told him to leave. And you know him better than I do."
Genevieve looked at her before nodding her head, "you're right. i need to stop overthinking. i'm going to get married to Newt, just like we planned."

"that's the spirit," Queenie smiled lovingly. just then, a knock was heard from the door of the bride's dressing room.

"is the soon-to-be Mrs Scamander ready to get married?" Genevieve instantly calmed down after hearing her Jacob's voice. she smiled and spoke, "come in, Jacob."

the door opened without hesitation and in came Jacob, wearing his brown coat and tie.

"So, How is the bride doin', huh?" Jacob asked as Genevieve chuckled, "Nervous, very much"

"Well, If you're nervous. How am I going to explain Newt's situation?" 

Two trumpets were heard as Adrien and William came into the room, "So, Genny, Ready to be Mrs Scamander?" 

Genevieve chuckled, as she nodded, "Yeah, Ready as I'll ever be" 

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Newt adjusted his collar as he glanced at the doors repeatedly. Theseus stood next to him.

"Newt, you're sure you won't mess up your vows right?" Theseus asked.

"i'm praying i don't," Newt whispered as he began recalling the vows he wrote the night before.

"You'll be just fine" Dumbledore patted his back.

"Relax, you know I heard somewhere chocolate helps in calming down" Jacob said as Newt raised his eyebrow, "Who told you that?"

"You're soon to be wife"

Newt let out an airy chuckle, "Of course she would've" Just then, the two men noticed Adrien entering the wedding hall and quickly gulped.

"it's gonna start," both Newt and Jacob said.

Newt closed his eyes before he took a deep breath in, exhaling as he opened his eyes again.

the music began playing, and everyone stood up. the white doors that Genevieve stood behind finally opened as she finally made her appearance with William next to her.

Newt's lips parted as he took in her image. like an angel walking into the room, Genevieve looked absolutely ethereal. her hair was neatly tied up into a bun as a Emerald comb attached to her veil held it in place, her white wedding dress that flowed elegantly behind her and her soft lips that curved into a smile when she saw him. her grey eyes that brightened when he smiled back.

She smiled at him, in his black tux he never fitted as perfectly as he does today.

This is just the two of them, no need to hurry for guests or worry about fumbling his words because he got her, his moonlight.

The reality started to hit in to Newt like an overflowing dam. The woman walking towards him is the love of his life, his soon to be wife, the only person who he could ever imagine his future with, pieces of future flash before him all of them have her and the family he promises to build with her. The warm meals and snuggles, the petty fights and make up moments, and if ever and something he'll fight tooth and nail is the image of her wrinkled hand and his, worn out by passage of time but still holding each other just like he promised that's it's her and him in this lifetime. 

He was so happy to the point his eyes started to tear up as he cleared his throat and gently wiped the small tears as William led Genevieve as they had their arms linked together. once they reached Newt, William gave him a look.

"Well, good to know the crazy one get's her happy ending," William said teasing Genevieve as he passed Genevieve's hands to Newt's welcoming hands.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Everyone sat down as the officiant looked at Newt. "Mr. Newt Scamander. today, you will become the husband of Genevieve Pendragon. do you promise to love Genevieve Pendragon and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and in times of sickness?"

"yes, i promise," Newt said with a smile.

the officiant smiled as he turned to look at , Genevieve 

"Miss Genevieve Pendragon. today, you will become the wife of Newt Scamander. do you promise to love Newt Scamander and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and in times of sickness?"

"I do, Till the day I die," Genevieve replied, giving Newt's hand a little squeeze. 

the officiant smiled before nodding, "and it is with great pleasure that i now pronounce you, husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride."

Without hesitation, Newt lifted her as he twirled her around before leaning down, 

"Now what did you say the last time? Right. Shut up and kiss me" Newt said with a smile as he softly pressed his lips onto hers. applause and cheers were heard around them as the two shared a kiss that now signified them as one.

when the married couple pulled away, a dazed look were on their faces as they smiled at each other lovingly.

His wife. Wife! His. Wife~

Genevieve kept chanting in her head, she was more that happy that she wanted to jump around and squeal as she let out a giggle and melt like a puddle of goo in his hands.

"I love you, Mrs. Salamander." Newt said, joking with the name she used to tease him with

"Honey! It's Scamander, and I love you, Mr. Scamander." Genevieve said with a sweet giggle.

"Look who's correcting now" 

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼