𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌

➸ Genevieve was definitely scared when she found out she was. It was not because of Newt; it was because of pregnancy. She never thought that she could be a good mother. She always saw herself as lacking.

➸She was nervous, so she brought it up at feeding time. The minute the words left her lips, Newt swept her off her feet and refused to put her down until he'd made sure she wasn't pranking him. He almost cried hugging her.

➸He then apparated the both of them to Theseus' house; not thinking it was three in the morning in London. Theseus needed to know he was going to be an uncle.

➸ Over the course of the pregnancy, Newt became really protective. He knew how careless his wife could be, so he literally 'wife-proofed' their house. He made sure there was absolutely no way she could get hurt.

➸He made a point of going around to tell all his creatures and reminding them. He asked Dougal and Pickett to keep an eye on her. All of the creatures seemed to understand and acted calmer and were more gentle around her.

➸The Nifflers always cuddled up to her, licking her head as if petting her.

➸ Genevieve was very whinny, She had the most worst mood swings. She would cry on the most useless things. 

It was early in the morning Genevieve was going to make her chocolate milk. When she went over to grab the chocolate powder she knocked her favorite cup, making a clash sound.

The sound made Newt run into the kitchen, "EVIE! What happened?!" He came into the kitchen as he saw the broken cup as he looked up to his wife. 

"My favorite cup" She mumbled looking like a kicked kitten as small tears on the corners of her eyes 

Newt sighed in relief as he walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her, "I broke my favorite mug" She pouted like a sad kitten, She pouted and whined all night for that. 

When he asked what could he do for her to make her feel better she replied with, "Cuddle me" And with that she didn't let him of for the rest of the night, not that he minded

➸Cuddles are mandatory. Snuggles with his wife after a tiring day is the highlight of Genevieve's night, hearing what she did today or what did he do, where did he eat, the latest café he visited promising to bring him there on the weekend. He loved the way her eyes would glow on the mention of anything sweet.

➸Her sweet tooth got even worse in pregnancy, her cravings was always the odd ones that no normal human would try but Newt never minded it and made her anyways, one time she thought of a sand witch with strawberry coated with chocolates and cream cheese in between chocolate coated biscuits. 

Newt and his wife were having dinner as she was pouting at the dinner table as Newt sighed and asked in a sweet voice, "What is it love?" 

"I don't want to eat. It's gross" She pouted like a kitten putting her tongue out as Newt sighed

"Honey, You need to get a proper diet not just Sweets" He said as she smiled a bit as Newt sighed. Those eyes with the smirking never a good combo. Never.

"Feed me." She said opening her mouth as if she was a big baby wit her twinkling eyes. Believe him they are hard to say no to.

➸Genevieve Scamander is a petty woman. And would do anything for Newt's attention and affection. She won't to guilt trip him into doing stuff hesitate. Like that one time she guilt tripped him to let her buy 37 carton boxes of celery. CELERY ! When Newt told her it would be a waste she whined saying how he didn't love her in this painful time. All because she found it will make her hair more pretty. But then ended up eating none of it because she didn't like the taste.