ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪꜰ

3rd pov:

"Evie, have you seen the chocolates?"

Newt asked his beloved wife who is currently lounging on the sofa while he rummage the fridge.

"Uh, I ate it darling!" She yelped.

...

Newt blinked for a moment and sighed in defeat. He planned to make her chocolate chips this Holidays but it seems he need to plan another treat for his woman.

"Don't sulk, I'll share my chocolate biscuits with you," she whispered from his back and wrap her arms from behind nuzzling his neck making Newt squirm and glare at her.

She always do that to divert his attention!

Genevieve stared at him with her twinkling puppy eyes and lean forward to award Newt  a quick kiss and grinned victoriously seeing him cute frown melt to a cute pout, his hands clutching her shirt.

"I'll buy you tons of chocolate later, 'kay? But I need cuddles! It's so cold," she even shivered to emphasize her words.

"Now pick me up" Genevieve said childishly making Newt sigh as he said in sarcasm, "Yes madam"

 Newt swept Genevieve off her feet and skip to the sofa,  sitting down on the sofa as Genevieve settle herself above him. Pressing her face in his chest and sigh in delight, their legs tangled and arms wrapped around each other with the soft light passing through the spaces of the curtain blinds, a rare peaceful cozy afternoon of winter spent snuggling with his beloved.

"Evie my chocolate." Newt reminded him as he thread his fingers on her silver locks, scratching her nape making her shudder.

"Later, promise," she purred.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼