𝒰𝓃𝒸𝓁𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂

3rd pov:

7 years old Jeremy knows who to call when his Papa is out and his Mama. First in line would always and always be, 'Liam.

That's how William finds himself, cleaning off the last of his work and Apparating to his godson's school (Genevieve wanted them to make friend rather than live a lonely homeschool life till 11) after a message from the nurse Jeremy is in the infirmary. Coz he absolutely loves his precious godchildren popped out of his blasted screwed up sister, William swears if not for Newt being an absolute god sent angel his brain cannot fathom what devil spawns Genevieve's genes will produce. Newt and Genevieve are currently out of the city, somewhere up Luton for an urgent mission, well they were their to rescue a trafficked beast and he's the one taking care of the munchkins with Jacob and Queenie and sometimes Tina, They totally into the idea of ​​being Uncle and Aunties.

Apparating by the lot he ruffled his hair, he walks past the buildings navigating to the clinic. He knows it very well because he graduated from this school. The moment Jeremy and Audrey were old enough to go to a proper school before Hogwarts and engage with other kids Genevieve run to him procrastinating where to send her child—in a decent and secure environment, Genevieve was homeschooled as a kid and William suggested the friendly and small school by the neighborhood where he was sent by Damian before Hogwarts for education.

"'Liam!" Jeremy called out seeing his godfather enter the door. William's eyes immediately soften at the sight of the cupcake and tensed up seeing him clutching his stomach.

"Hi buddy, stomachache?" He rush to the kid's side and the nurse melted seeing a grown adult fuss over the little kid checking his temperature and purposely lowering his voice to coos.

"We already gave him medicine but the pain doesn't seem to subside."

William frowned at the nurse's words, he's taking out his godson of this measly clinic, heck his sister is a million times better than them!

Signing some forms William scooped Jeremy in his arms and made the way out of the school and they can go home straight later with Audery.

"Does it hurt so much buddy?" William softly asked rubbing the little cupcake's stomach as they walked home, not wanting to Apparate and hurt the little kiddies stomach even more.

"I don't like the clinic," Jeremy scrunched his nose with an evident frown on the arctic brows.

"Whenever you do that you really look like your Mama," William chuckled picked up Jeremy to a comfortable position but Jeremy beat him to it, immediately curling in attempt to sleep on his Godfather's chest.

"Are we going to Auntie Queen and Uncle Jac?" Jeremy blinked realizing the scenery going in the direction of Queenie and Jacob's house. They started living in London after they got married.

"We'll ask them to fix your stomachache. I'm sure Queenie could help with that"

"Su', let's just go to Hogsmeade? My stomach doesn't hurt," Jeremy stared at his Uncle William with the sparkling puppy eyes that never fail to charm anyone.

"The nurse said you were aching," William frowned.

"Let's go to the Hogsmeade, my stomach doesn't hurt. The class was just boring," Jeremy pouted puffing the alabaster rosy cheeks of his.

William sighed hearing the child's reasoning. Of course, no matter how angelic and pure the little cupcake he is still the son of THAT Genevieve Scamander, the main cause of his stress.

"So you acted you have a stomachache?" William raised his brow. Why doesn't that sound so familiar from a certain grey-haired rascal years ago also refusing to get healed by Professor Dumbledore because she wanna skip classes?