𝙵𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢

3rd pov:

A mice ran inside the Scamander's house as Genevieve wailed reaching out for her hand while shutting her eyes tight.

The mice ran around followed by Newt's wife's squealing like a banshee and tones arms grab him hugging him tight shielding his eyes away.

He wondered was it really the woman, who experimented on people for fun?

"Oh, is my love afraid? I'll take her outside. You can go upstairs if you'd like" He pat her backs feeling the tense muscles relax a bit from her touch.

He dare ignore her? Genevieve can't help but feel aggrieved! He doesn't care she's scared, He doesn't care she needs hugs, she doesn't care about her anymore hmmph!

Genevieve stood up with a pout adorning her face, leaving him in the living room as she stomp away to their shared room. She could careless of his laughter or his beautifully alluring voice, or his pretty face- Wait, don't think about him! 

Newt chuckled gently guided the mice outside their home as skip behind her, turning the knob and saw Genevieve wrapped in the thick duvet above the king bed under the dim lights of the lamp.

'Childish'

Sashaying his way to her side he stare at her sullen face, turning away from his gaze huffing and pursing her lips like a grumpy child.

"Is my moonlight still scared?" Newt cooed sitting before her and cup her face in his hands staring in the beautiful pearly pupils, rubbing his index finger along the flawless bridge of her tall nose.

"Hmmm," she nodded, leaning closer to feel his palms cradling her cheeks. He stared into her pearly eyes, he always found them beautiful. They were like grey clouds but so pretty.

"What does my love needs?" He indulge her, pulling her head above his chest.

"Hug me. Kiss me. Baby me." She shamelessly demanded. Inhaling his coffee scent, and sink her face deeper to his soft chest she so loves sleeping on. Small or big spoon Genevieve doesn't care it's a win-win anyway as long as she have his tone body against her, she can doze off like sleeping beauty, just wake her up with a kiss, okay?

"My sweet, needs cuddles?" He cooed her, staring at her in all sympathy,

Again she nod, kissing his collarbone. And look up to him with innocent puppy eyes. Irresistibly he stare down her peachy lips and dip down awarding her a peck.

"Are you still scared?"

"Hmm" she blink eyes turning sadder each second.

'Drama Queen'

Hugging her, he pull down her body with him to lay on the bed, staring in each others eyes. Leaning forward her kiss her, licking her peachy lower lip for permission to enter. Genevieve smirked as if she had planned it all along and allowed him to devour her and explore each part she has to offer, probing all her caverns her reach and play with her tongue in lazy dominance. Genevieve moaned in satisfaction at his delicate care reserved for her.

Grabbing the back of his neck she push him closer, this time her turn to return salacious feverish kisses, sucking and nibbling him lips 'til they turn red and swollen.

"Baby me," she mumbled letting him gasp for oxygen and went back to kissing him 'til his head spin with Genevieve's finger tugging the arms of the flannel shirt and pants he was wearing. Her lips lean forward in the faintest touches against his soft neck leaving a trail of wet kisses and naughty bites from his neck down to the valley of his chest.

Stroking her thick hair he moaned in satisfaction and awarded her a sweet smile.

Genevieve smirked at his fluttering lashes and hazy eyes.

"Still afraid?"

"Hmm," he nod.

"Why still afraid? I'm right here." He assured her, brushing his finger above her rose dusted cheeks.

Genevieve smiled and push herself above him. Her other arm propped beside his head as her face enticingly hover above his, pressing a chaste kiss on his lips she delve deeper enveloping his full lips and get drunk in his sweet taste. Just perfect for her insatiable craving. He wrapped his  arms around her waist pulling her down earning a moan of approval from his woman. The lazy kisses turned to sloppy wet open mouths she loves earning from him—sweet and soft— from her husband.

"Why were you afraid?" He whispered staring at her eyes while playing with the shell of her flushed ears.

"Just because I experiment with those things everyday, doesn't mean I like seeing them," she shrug and reach upwards to drop a kiss on his forehead and put all her weight on him hugging him like a otter, legs tangling each other and strong arms wrapped around her waist a silent assurance he'll never let her fall.

She slot her head on the spaces of his neck and press her palm above his beating heart. Sometimes, or not really—most of the times, Genevieve's action doesn't make sense, the beginning and ending just doesn't match at all.

Looking down to see her face for any teasing, His wife's closed eyes covered by her lashes met his. Knowing she's a fussy sleeper he slowly called for Rosetta who helped him drape the duvet above their body as his hand to stroke her head.

He doesn't know if she really was scared earlier or she just wanted to cuddle up to him without asking, either way she was a fussy baby, his fussy baby

"You're such a big baby..." Newt chuckled kissing her forehead as he drifted of to sleep.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Fun Fact: She wasn't scared she just craved for cuddles, And she is a huge drama queen