2. Saozi

**In this stories all omegas have pussy rather than a small useless dick.**

In the morning, when the sun rises in the sky, the first golden orange rays of the sun fall on the earth, then those rays penetrate the deep clouds and start reaching the ground.

Seeing the morning light, all the birds are sitting on the branches and chirping very loudly.

The cuckoo hums its sweet song in its sweet voice and as the morning dawns, the rooster also starts crowing.

All the birds start flying together in the colorful heights of the blue sky which has no peak.

A crowd of clouds gather on the upper surface of the sky and start flowing from one place to another.

Fresh morning dew drops drip from the leaves of the trees and fall on the lush green meadows, making the dew drops in the plains appear shining like sea pearls.

The beginning of every day shows a new direction, a new enthusiasm and a new hope that sets the path for our future.

Only a capable, spontaneous person stands fearless, strong, skilled and equipped with confidence at every turn of life.

The lush green mustard fields look very beautiful, amidst which a person is sitting on his knees holding a ring in his hand.

That person is none other than Alpha Wei Wuxian who is proposing omega Lan Wangji for marriage while sitting on his knees.

Wei Wuxian is sitting on his knees saying, "Lan Zhan, I have been in love with you ever since I saw you in college and I want to make you my wife. Are you ready to accept me as your alpha husband?"

Lan Wangji, who has been deeply in love with Wei Wuxian for the last 2 years, is very surprised to see Wei Wuxian on his knees in front of him.

Wei Wuxian is Lan Wangji's college Shizun (Teacher) whom he loves selflessly for the last two years.

Lan Wangji jumps with joy and quickly agrees to marry Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian also starts wearing the wedding ring on Lan Wangji's fingers and then stands up and lifts Lan Wangji in his arms.

Gradually Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji start coming closer to each other and then their lips start coming very close to each other when suddenly the alarm in Lan Wangji's room starts ringing loudly.

We all come to know that this is just a sweet dream of Lan Wangji in which he often sees his Shizun Wei Wuxian.

Omega Meng Yao is cooking because his alpha husband Lan Xichen is late for work.

Omega Meng Yao who is the married omega of Lan Wangji's elder brother Lan Xichen.

Meng Yao quickly comes to Lan Wangji's room and starts waking him up because he does not want Lan Wangji to be late for his college.

Meng Yao starts speaking, "Wangji, even today you woke up 15 minutes late. Were you seeing your Shizun in your dreams? After all, when will your obsession with your Shizun end? I don't think that in this life. You will be able to express your love to your Shizun."