19. Heartless Alpha

Nie Huaisang sees the handcuffs inside the kitchen, he takes them away with shame because the last time when he and Jiang Cheng were making love alone in the kitchen, both of them had left these handcuffs inside the kitchen.

At night during dinner, Nie Huaisang says sorry to Lan Wangji in front of everyone, it was because of him that Lan Wangji was scared so terribly today.

Wei Wuxian had made up his mind in front of everyone that no one would keep blindfolds and handcuffs around Lan Wangji in their house.

Jiang Cheng is also very embarrassed that everyone came to know about the fantasy of love between him and Nie Huaisang.

Jiang Cheng threatens Nie Huaisang, "A-Sang, next time if you try to seduce me by luring me into your fantasy, no one will be worse than me."

Nie Huaisang makes a very innocent face and says dramatically to his alpha, "A-Cheng, my love, my honey bunny, my darling, my sweetie pie, I love only you, so please forgive my mistake this time. Next time I will try to woo and seduce you only in my room."

Jiang Cheng's ears become even more red with shame after hearing Nie Huaisang's words.

Jiang Cheng angrily says to his omega, "A-Sang, now you have become very shameless, don't you know that such things are not said in front of others but you have crossed all limits of shamelessness."

All the alphas present there can understand that Jiang Cheng is feeling very embarrassed at this moment but they all are just having fun with him.

******

××There are some forced sex scenes in today's chapter, if you feel uncomfortable then skip this chapter here.××

After having dinner, everyone goes to their respective floors to sleep, Xue Yang is very much in the mood to make love today but Xiao Xingchen does not let alpha come near him.

Xue Yang feels that ever since his omega started working with new actor Wen Ning, Xiao Xingchen often makes excuses and refuses to have sex between them.

Xue Yang lovingly goes to near his omega and helps him in taking off Xiao Xingchen's clothes when the omega deliberately tries to drive him away from himself.

When Xue Yang suddenly notices the mark on omega's neck, he angrily asks omega, "Xingchen, how did you get this mark on your neck?"

Xiao Xingchen starts making excuses because today he and Wen Ning accidentally got a little close during dance practice, eventually they both kissed each other.

Xiao Xingchen feels that ever since his alpha partner Xue Yang started doubting the omega, the omega's inclination towards the alpha Wen Ning has increased.

Don't know how but omega Xiao Xingchen has started making comparisons between the two alphas in his mind and he feels that Xue Yang's temper is too hot while on the other hand Wen Ning feels is too much open minded.

Xiao Xingchen has often deliberately started spending more time with alpha actor Wen Ning.

Because of Wen Ning, there are a lot of problems created in the relationship between Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang.

there are frequent fights between them because of omega's negligence behavior and careless attitude.

Xiao Xingchen no longer gives time to his alpha partner and keeps finding new excuses not to marry Xue Yang.