14. Possessive Friends

Wei Wuxian becomes very worried after meeting his omega girlfriend Wen Qing's brother Wen Ning.

Wei Wuxian felt that he should not have bumped into Wen Ning at this time as it could spoil the relationship between him and his girlfriend in the future.

When Lan Wangji sees that Wei Wuxian is driving very fast, he asks, "Shizun, what happened, why are you getting so angry?"

Wei Wuxian angrily threatens omega, "Lan Wangji, who told you to come between me and Wen Ning? You know I love his sister Wen Qing very much. You are my marked omega but I still love only my omega girlfriend from my heart. After today, you will never speak in any of my matters, otherwise I will drop you back to your brother's house for forever."

At this moment, Wei Wuxian goes crazy with anger because he felt that if his girlfriend came to know that he had an omega wife, then their chances of living together in future would be destroyed.

Lan Wangji's mouth remains open and his eyes fill with tears because he has just been threatened by his alpha because of someone else.

Lan Wangji is no less than anyone because he has decided in his mind that if any other omega comes into his shizun's life, he will crush that omega and drive her away from them alpha's life.

Wei Wuxian's anger calms down, alpha says to his omega, "Lan Wangji, forgive me, I told you too much in anger, but after today you will never interfere in any of my matters."

Lan Wangji quickly pretends to be an innocent child in front of his shizun and he says to his alpha, “Shizun, I will never embarrass you and there will be no problem in your life because of me because I love you the most in this world."

Lan Wangji starts thinking in his mind that the biggest problem in the shizun's life is his omega girlfriend, whom I will keep away from him, after that no third person will ever come between us.

After coming home, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji have lunch together and omega is having a lot of pain in his lower body, so alpha asks him to rest.

After eating their lunch, when Lan Wangji goes to sleep to take rest for some time, Wei Wuxian starts watching a movie.

In the evening, Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang come back into the house. Jiang Cheng looks at Wei Wuxian, he asks to his friend, "Wuxian, what happened today? Why is your face so sad today? Did you have a fight with Lan Wangji? Ohh damn little brat.. "

Xue Yang then says to Jiang Cheng, "Why do you bring Lan Wangji in the middle of everything? It is not necessary that omega fought first. Our friend is also a very angry person. It is possible that Wuxian may have threatened omega first."

Jiang Cheng makes a face and says to Xue Yang, "Why do you always support Lan Wangji that little brat? It seems that he has bribed you to support him all the time."

Xue Yang angrily asks Jiang Cheng, "Do I strike you as a bribe-taker? It's no use talking to a jerk like you."

Jiang Cheng says, "Xue Yang, how dare you call me a jerk, that too because of that Lan Wangji that little brat, little evil demon with human skin."