7. False Accused

As soon as the policeman hears Wei Wuxian's name, his blood boils even more that How can this person so shamelessly come in front of a policeman?

The policeman grabs Wei Wuxian by his collar and he says angrily, "How dare you, being a Shizun, do such a shameful act with your own student. Today, because of your selfishness, you have ruined the life of an innocent omega."

Wei Wuxian suddenly gets nervous and tells the policeman, "Sir, you misunderstood me with someone else. I am not the person who raped Omega Lan Wangji. I think you have some misunderstanding."

The policeman angrily drags Wei Wuxian in front of Omega and in front of everyone he asks from Lan Wangji, "Is this your Shizun who is your culprit?"

Lan Wangji gets very scared after seeing his shizun Wei Wuxian in front of him.

Lan Wangji panics and tries to protect himself by squeezing his legs on the bed and hugging them to his chest.

Xue Yang also comes inside and tries to get Wei Wuxian released from the policeman.

The policeman asks Omega, "You do not need to panic little omega. We are all present here to protect you, so without fear, tell the truth whether it is your Shizun Wei Wuxian who raped you."

Lan Wangji gets very scared and he nodes his head while crying because at this time he does not even want to see his shizun's face.

Xue Yang hears from Lan Wangji that Wei Wuxian has raped him, he stands still at one place for some time.

Xue Yang angrily looks at Wei Wuxian while holding his collar and he screams, "Wuxian, how can you do this to a student? Lan Wangji has always been your favorite student and you raped him. Being a Shizun, we have a lot of responsibilities but we can never keep an evil eye on our disciples. Today I feel very ashamed even to call you my friend. I know that I was one who want you to marry Lan Wangji but today i have regret on my decision"

Lan Wangji starts crying badly and then Xue Yang goes to him and tries to calm him down by embracing him.

Xue Yang angrily looks at Wei Wuxian and he says, "Wuxian, what condition have you put omega in? I had never seen sadness on Lan Wangji's face and today he is crying because of you. You should take responsibilities for your mistake. You will have to give Lan Wangji the legal right of an omega."

Wei Wuxian screams loudly in crying voice, "Xue Yang, he is lying to everyone, i didn't rape him even i am his savior. Lan Wangji please don't lie, you can't ruin my reputation and character. Please say truth otherwise i will never forgive you"

Lan Wangji replies to Wei Wuxian, "Shizun, I am not a liar, you were the one who asked me to come to the basement store room. You tied my hands and untied my clothes yourself and did dirty things to me."

Wei Wuxian loses his temper and moves to beat Lan Wangji but he is stopped by the policeman and Xue Yang.

Xue Yang angrily shouted on Wei Wuxian, "Wuxian, have you lost your mind? You still want to raise a hand on omega in such a condition? I think you have become a beast now who only wants to use omega to fulfill his filthy desires."