15. Teasing

Xiao Xingchen and Nie Huaisang also return home after shopping and see the three alphas sitting at home watching a movie.

Nie Huaisang's eyes immediately go to Lan Wangji who is going towards the kitchen to drink water.

Nie Huaisang quickly comes to Lan Wangji and asks to him, "Little omega, I think your last night was very romantic because we heard your moaning till morning."

Hearing Nie Huaisang's words, Lan Wangji's cheeks turn red with shame and he is shyly running to his room when Nie Huaisang holds his hand.

Nie Huaisang says with a wink, "Little omega, you do not need to be shy, but you should show your love to your alpha. There is a need to woo even more and make Wuxian yours forever."

As soon as Lan Wangji hears Nie Huaisang's words, he stops and starts asking Nie Huaisang, "How can I make the shizun mine? Will you help me in this matter?"

Nie Huaisang then winks at his friend Xiao Xingchen and tells Lan Wangji, "Little omega, I will tell you all the ways to control alpha only if you tell me everything that happened between you and Wuxian last night."

Xiao Xingchen deliberately hits Nie Huaisang so that he does not question Lan Wangji about last night, but Nie Huaisang is enjoying teasing Lan Wangji even more.

Nie Huaisang gestures like Xiao Xingchen and says to Lan Wangji, "Little omega, Xiao Xingchen has the most romantic alpha out of all of us. Xue Yang often leaves lots of love bites on Xiao Xingchen's neck, which lets us know that there is often a lot of sexual intercourse between the two."

Lan Wangji feels shy and he is bragging about his alpha husband, "My shizun is also very romantic. Last night the Shizun loved me very much due to which my legs are still shaking."

Nie Huaisang smiles and teases Xiao Xingchen while saying, "Soon Wuxian is going to surpass your alpha boyfriend Xue Yang in sex."

Nie Huaisang then whispers something in Lan Wangji's ear in front of Xiao Xingchen, after hearing which Lan Wangji's face turns red with shame.

Nie Huaisang tells Lan Wangji that, "Little omega, if you listen to me, your alpha will become even more attracted to you so follow my instructions."

Lan Wangji runs away to his room shyly, then Xiao Xingchen elbows Nie Huaisang and says, "You are spoiling Lan Wangji too much. If the little omega follows your words, then even tonight Wuxian will not let him sleep."

Nie Huaisang smiles and says that then, "It will be very good because after seeing Wuxian having sex vigorously, our alpha man will also become ready to have sex with us. Last night, Jiang Cheng had three rounds of sex with me too, after which I was feeling so good."

Xiao Xingchen remembers that whenever he and Xue Yang are having sex, Xue Yang always talks about marrying him and a disagreement starts between the two on this matter.

Xiao Xingchen's career has just started and he has a 3-year contract at the entertainment company he works for as a choreographer.

Xue Yang wants to soon marry Xiao Xingchen and set up his own family, but Xiao Xingchen wants to achieve something in his life first and only then thinks about marriage.