20. Main Culprit

Even next morning, Xue Yang has not opened Xiao Xingchen's hands and both of them are lying on the bed in the same manner.

Both of Xiao Xingchen's shoulders are hurting badly because both his hands are tied to the bed the whole night and omega was not able to sleep properly the whole night.

Xiao Xingchen is shaking again and again due to which Xue Yang's sleep gets disturbed and when alpha opens his eyes, he looks towards omega lying near him whose mouth is also still tied.

Xue Yang then looks at omega and says to him with a devilish smile, "Good morning baby, I want you to distance yourself from your new lover and end all your relations. Otherwise, I will send the video that I sent to your new lover last night to your mother also then your old omega mother will not be able to bear the shock of the fact that her son is characterless."

Xue Yang deliberately holds Xiao Xingchen's mouth and starts showing him the video of last night, which makes omega cry very badly.

Xue Yang now slowly untied omega's mouth and hands, after which Xiao Xingchen starts crying while covering his body with his hands.

Xue Yang angrily glares at Xiao Xingchen and tells him, "Xingchen, You will now have to end all relations with your new lover otherwise there will be no one worse than me in this world for you. After today you will not go out of this house otherwise I will tell your mother about all your illicit relations. Soon I will get our marriage papers prepared, after that you will live in this house with me for the rest of your life."

Xue Yang picks up Xiao Xingchen in his hands and takes him towards the bathroom and now alpha starts cleaning omega's body with his hands.

Xiao Xingchen is still crying remembering the memories of last night when Xue Yang looks at the angry omega.

The alpha Xue Yang growls angrily, "Xingchen, who are you showing these fake tears of yours to? I had already told you that I wanted to marry you, yet you did not listen to my advice and tried to have a relationship with another alpha. Your stubbornness was to have fatal consequences."

Xiao Xingchen gets angry and replies to Xue Yang, "After last night, I don't love you at all. You deliberately sent our adult videos to Wen Ning so that he would hate me. Aren't you a little ashamed that you have shamelessly exposed our relationship to the other alpha?"

Xue Yang grimaces and replies to the omega, "He'll never accept you after what I've shown him. The other alpha should also know how you and I spend time together under one roof. After today you will never dare to leave me because I have already made you look very bad in the eyes of the your new lover."

After Xue Yang takes bath with his omega, he gets ready and leaves for his college but alpha forcefully locks Xiao Xingchen in his room and leaves.

Xiao Xingchen could not even shout and call anyone for help Because how can the omega tell to others about stories of his infidelity when he has cheated his alpha before?

**********

Both Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian secretly go on a mission with the permission of college dean where they find all the camera footage of the day Lan Wangji was raped.