13 Possessive Omega

Next day, both of them are sleeping in their bed till late, Wei Wuxian is first who starts waking up in the morning while caressing his omega's hair.

When Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji wake up from their sleep, they find that they have made a mess of the entire room and the bedsheet has also become dirty due to their last night's activity.

Lan Wangji is very ashamed seeing the condition of the room but Wei Wuxian kisses omega's cheeks and takes him in his arms and goes to the bathroom to take bath.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji take bath together in the bathroom and help each other take bath properly, then both of them get dressed and come out for breakfast.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji had woken up late today, so the maid had prepared breakfast for them because all their friends leave in the morning for their work.

Wei Wuxian then asks his omega, "Lan Wangji, when will you start going back to college because your studies are most important for your career."

Lan Wangji replies, "Shizun, after that scandal, I never went to college. I am afraid of what everyone in my class will think of me. They will all feel disgusting a lot and look at me in the wrong way."

While caressing the cheeks of his omega, Wei Wuxian says, "Lan Wangji, many incidents happen in life but we should face those situations boldly and move forward in our life. I believe that you should start your studies again and this time you should put in a lot of hard work to achieve your goals."

Lan Wangji replies, "Shizun, I am very scared of going to college again. If I go there, that monster will also be there."

Holding his omega's hands, Wei Wuxian assures him, "Lan Wangji, don't worry, I will soon report whatever incident happened to you to the police. I will try my best to get you justice. I will go to the college and join my post again because now you are my omega, so the college people will give me a job in the college again. Now I have to investigate your culprit there and send him to jail for his evil deeds."

Lan Wangji is still nervous in the name of college as he remembers the scandals committed by his convict and omega is afraid of how he will face his classmates.

Wei Wuxian takes Lan Wangji with him to the college and he goes straight to the college Dean's room and there both of them tell everything to the Dean in writing.

College Dean has heard the statement of both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji very well, so he tells them, "I will talk to the administration of my college and try to call both of you back to the college as soon as possible. Both of you are the best bright future of our college. Lan Wangji, you are a shining star and someone deliberately created a scandal with the most promising omega boy of my college. Wei Wuxian, someone deliberately put a red flag on you too which may tarnish your grate image forever and all the achievements of your life may come to naught."

Wei Wuxian gets some solace after hearing the assurance given by the Dean of the college and he returns home holding Lan Wangji's hand because the decision on the evidence given by both of them is going to come in three days.

The college Dean would have understood that someone has deliberately tried to tarnish the image of the college and has conspired to ruin the future of both by accusing the most promising student and the most capable shizun of the college.

College Dean knows that Lan Wangji is one of the most smart and intelligent students in his college and Wei Wuxian is also the only shizun among all the professors to get the highest post at the youngest age.

When Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian are going back to their car from the college grounds, some students see them and start whispering.

Lan Wangji gets very nervous when some disciples look at him and mutter something.

Holding his omega's hand tightly, Wei Wuxian placed his other hand around Lan Wangji's waist and takes him in his arms so that everyone feels that they both are a happily married couple.

Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang are also going to study in their class when their eyes fall on Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian and both of them come to meet them.

Seeing Lan Wangji with Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng asks his friend, "What are you two doing here?"

Xue Yang asks with curiosity, "Wuxian, have you come back to get Lan Wangji admitted into college? Do you want to help Lan Wangji in his studies again?"

Wei Wuxian is very cautious right now so he does not tell the truth to his friends but instead he tells them, “Yes, I am here to encourage Lan Wangji to study in college again, so I am going to talk to Dean. College administration had come to get Lan Wangji's studies started as soon as possible."

Jiang Cheng asks his friend, "Wuxian, what will you do for your livelihood? You also look for a good job and try to get the college administration to forgive you and invite you back to this college."

Xue Yang says to his friend, "Wuxian, to be honest, I miss you very much in college because I used to spend time with you often. I sincerely wish you would come back to this college and we three friends would teach together in the college."

Wei Wuxian tells his friends, "You two, don't worry too much about me, I will get a good job soon. Right now both of you will be late for your class. Now we will meet at home in the evening and talk."

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji leave the college administration and both go to a nearby ice cream parlor and eat ice cream there.

While leaving the ice cream parlor, Wen Ning sees Wei Wuxian with Lan Wangji and stops his car in front of them while saying, "Wuxian, here you are eating ice cream with a college kid and there my sister waits for you every day. I think my sister should break up with you because you seem to be having a great time of your life with this college kid."

Lan Wangji angrily screams at Wen Ning, "Hello mister, I am not a college kid but I am the shizun's marked omega."

Wen Ning gets furious and says to Wei Wuxian, "Wuxian, How dare you marry a college kid without telling my sister. Were all the rumors spread about you true? Had you raped any student, but looking at the characteristics of this college kid, it seems that he might have implicated you in this scandal."

Wei Ying replies angrily, “A-Ning, you are violating your limits while speaking. You should control your tongue because now this omega has become my wife."

Wen Ning responds, "Wuxian, so you have chosen an omega wife for yourself, so stay away from my sister from now on or else no one will be worse than me."

===============
===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha