11. Wedding Night

Wei Wuxian slowly starts kissing Lan Wangji and then starts opening Lan Zhan's clothes slowly with his hands.

Now his hand goes to Lan Zhan's chest while keeping it inside his shirt and he starts pressing and massaging Lan Zhan's nipple between his two fingers.

Moaning sounds start coming out from Lan Zhan's mouth and Wei Wuxian kisses Lan Wangji's lips and takes his hand out of omega's shirt.

Wei Wuxian feels so horny that he tears Lan Zhan's shirt with both his hands.

Lan Zhan's skin whiter than milk is in front of Wei Wuxian, on which he slowly starts kissing and nibbling.

Wei Wuxian first kissed Lan Zhan's long neck like a pitcher and then kissed the sharp bones of his shoulders and left a lot of love bites on his milky skin.

Wei Wuxian starts sucking both the breasts of Lan Wangji one by one with his tongue very soothingly.

Wei Wuxian while sucking Lan Zhan's nipples asks him, "Wangji, how come your nipples are so juicy and tasty? Has anyone ever put these beautiful nipples of yours in their mouth and sucked them vigorously? Lan Wangji, from today onwards every part of your body will be filled mine. I have my right on your body and no other alpha can touch you except me."

Sometimes Wei Ying takes Lan Zhan's left nipple in his mouth and sucks it and sometimes he takes Lan Zhan's right nipple in his mouth, he starts sucking and playing with Lan Zhan's nipples using his tongue.

Lan Wangji also holds Wei Wuxian's hair tightly and starts making various sexual noises from his mouth, due to which his alpha husband gets attracted towards him even more.

Wei Wuxian slowly opens the button of Lan Zhan's trousers, he also unzipped his bottom.

Wei Wuxian now slowly slides one of his hands into Lan Zhan's trousers and takes his hand to omega's cunt and starts playing with his vaginal lips.

Moaning sounds start coming out of Lan Zhan's mouth and he says very lovingly, "Shizun, I am feeling very ticklish down there, why are you playing with my cunnie?"

Wei Wuxian says to the omega in a very low voice, “Wangji, don’t you know how an omega is marked by an alpha?”

Lan Wangji says in a very innocent manner, "Shizun, when an alpha kisses the lips of an omega, then that alpha marks his omega?"

Wei Wuxian smiles slightly and says, "Ohh Lan Wangji, you are still so dumb. An alpha marks an omega only when he has sex with his omega. Only after sex, the alpha marks his omega by biting his neck. If you want me to mark you as my omega, then for that I will have to have sex with you and only then I will be able to mark you as my omega."

Lan Zhan's ears turn very red and he shyly asks his husband, "What does sex mean?"

When Lan Wangji was raped, he did not know that an alpha would have had sex by putting his penis inside his pussy, Lan Wangji still does not know anything about sex because he is still very innocent.

Wei Wuxian slowly comes near Lan Zhan's ears and kisses his earlobes and starts licking it.

Wei Wuxian slowly started moving his thumb on Lan Zhan's clitoris and he is caressing Lan Zhan's pussy lips with his two fingers.