17. Separated Ways

Wei Wuxian is driving his car and is going to meet Wen Qing, at this time, his heart is full of joy because after such a long time, he is getting a chance to meet his Omega girlfriend.

As soon as Xue Yang reaches home, he sees that Lan Wangji is sitting very worriedly and crying like a little kitten.

Xue Yang asks "Lan Wangji, what happened, you look so worried?"

Lan Wangji nervously says to Xue Yang with lots of tears in his eyes, "Shizun Xue, my alpha Shizun has gone to meet his ex-girlfriend. I am very worried that if there is a reconciliation between them, then what will happen to me. I want to know the conversation between him and his ex-girlfriend."

Lan Wangji, deliberately pretending to be innocent and crying like a mess, omega starts requesting alpha shizun Xue to take him to meet Wen Qing because he knew that his shizun Xue always supports him.

Xue Yang first thinks something and then he says to Lan Wangji, let's go, "I will take you with me to meet Wuxian and Wen Qing. Wuxian has no right to betray you. If Wuxian tries to have a relationship with Wen Qing again, no one will be worse than me."

Xue Yang and Lan Wangji quickly get into their car and start chasing Wei Wuxian because alpha knows where his friend used to go to meet his ex-girlfriend.

As soon as Wei Wuxian reaches his old meeting place, he sees Wen Qing sitting at a table, eating her meal.

Wen Qing is an actress, due to which she always remains tiptop, due to which she is currently looking much more beautiful and special than the common omega.

Wei Wuxian's heartbeat stops as soon as he sees Wen Qing and he gets excited and goes to hug her, but then Wen Qing stands up and says hello to him with folded hands.

Wei Wuxian suddenly stops in his place because Wen Qing's indifference behavior surprises alpha.

Lan Wangji and Xue Yang also secretly follow Wei Wuxian to the restaurant and start watching Wei Wuxian and Wen Qing from a distance.

Wen Qing looks at him smiling slightly, she says, "Wuxian, we both have met after a long time. I thought that perhaps we would never meet again in this life. How are you now? I read in the newspaper about you and your omega. There were all the heated scandals about both of you. I was very surprised to know all accusations on you. I am very sorry that such a bad thing happened to you."

Wei Wuxian looks at his girlfriend and says, "Wen Qing, do you really think that I can rape an Omega? I have always loved you but I was forced to marry an Omega and make him mine, but I promise you that I will always give you the first place in my life and will always keep you happy."

Lan Wangji's heart starts beating loudly because he feels that perhaps his Alpha husband will bring another Omega into his life today.

Just as Lan Wangji is about to cry, Xue Yang tries to calm him down and assures him that Wei Wuxian is only his.

Wen Qing is a little surprised but she replies with a smile, "Wuxian, I always knew that you could never do wrong to anyone, and you would never do such a despicable thing to your favorite omega student. Wuxian, if you think that you should give me the first place in your life, then I think the real deserving person of that place is your omega."