4. Notebook

Lan Wangji is very happy and restless during the lecture in class, he is worried about how his Shizun will react after reading his love letter.

Lan Wangji keeps attending lecturers in his class the whole day and he is just praying to God that his Shizun accepts his love for himself.

After 2 hours, Shizun Wei Wuxian appears in Lan Wangji's class and he starts teaching the students in the class.

Lan Wangji keeps looking at Wei Wuxian with a smile the whole time and Wei Wuxian also smiles seeing him because he thinks that Lan Wangji is the most intelligent and cheerful student in this class.

Lan Wangji saw Wei Wuxian smiling at him, he thought that perhaps his Shizun also loved him, that is why Shizun is looking very happy after reading his love letter.

Wei Wuxian is very happy because the college Dean has called him to his room and given him a chance to handle the entire tenure and become the representative of the college in the fest to be held after a month.

Lan Wangji starts weaving many thoughts in his own mind because he feels that perhaps his Shizun Wei Wuxian has also started loving him but he is unaware of the fact that his Shizun is happy with the praise given by their college Dean.

Wei Wuxian starts teaching all the students during the 1 hour lecture with so much enthusiasm and a gentle smile on his face.

After finishing his lecture, Wei Wuxian is going towards the Shizun's staff room when Lan Wangji comes from behind and he asks his Shizun, "Shizun, have you read the notebook written by me?"

Wei Wuxian is just about to say something while looking at Lan Wangji and smiling when suddenly a call comes on Wei Wuxian's phone from the college administration office.

Wei Wuxian has to answer the call quickly and he gestures Lan Wangji that he will talk to him later.

Lan Wangji still misunderstands that judging by the way Wei Wuxian is smiling, Shizun must have accepted his proposal.

Lan Wangji had written at the end of his love letter that if his Shizun accepted his love then he would wait to meet Wei Wuxian in the student discussion room after finishing college.

Lan Wangji waits the whole day for college to end so that he can go to the student discussion room and openly express his love to his Shizun.

Lan Wangji is thinking in his mind the whole day that when his Shizun will express his love to him, perhaps the Shizun will establish the alpha-omega mark bond by kissing him on his lips.

Lan Wangji believed that if an Alpha kisses an Omega on his lips then a mark bond is formed between them.

When Wei Wuxian goes back to the staff room, he starts looking at the notebook written by Lan Wangji on his table.

Lan Wangji had given correct answers to many questions in the notebook, seeing which Wei Wuxian gets very impressed that his omega student is very top in his studies.

After checking the notebook written by Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian leaves to give a lecture in his second class.

Wei Wuxian did not yet know that a love letter was also written by Lan Wangji inside the notebook which was stolen by another Alpha.