6. Rescue You

Unknown alpha is very cunning, so he has messed with the cameras of the entire college.

Today there is flickering recording in the rooms everywhere throughout the day due to which no one can find out anything.

Unknown alpha is also very cunning, so he deliberately kept omega Lan Wangji's trousers and underwear on Wei Wuxian's bicycle.

After finishing college work, when Wei Wuxian goes to the parking area, he is shocked to see an omega's trousers and underwear on his bicycle.

There is also a note kept on Wei Wuxian's bicycle in which it was printed that, "If you want to save your omega student then go to the store room in the basement with his clothes."

Wei Wuxian first thinks that someone has played a prank on him, but when he looks carefully at the trouser, he remembers that Lan Wangji was wearing this type of trouser in the morning.

Wei Wuxian quickly takes Lan Wangji's clothes in his hand and runs towards the basement store room.

As soon as Wei Wuxian is about to open the basement door, he is very surprised because Lan Wangji's buttocks are in the air towards him and he can easily see Lan Wangji's devastated condition.

As soon as Lan Wangji hears the door of the room opening, he gets very scared but when he smells the perfume of his beloved shizun, he is even more scared.

Wei Wuxian saw that both hands, legs, eyes and mouth of Lan Wangji are tied very tightly.

Wei Wuxian comes in a hurry and starts searching for the key of Lan Wangji's handcuffs.

Lan Wangji is in a lot of pain because his legs were tied widely open, due to which he tried to move himself.

Wei Wuxian quickly sits on his knees and starts opening Lan Wangji's legs, then his eyes go to Lan Wangji's injuries.

Wei Wuxian starts feeling very sad for Lan Wangji who got raped by an unknown person, so he quickly takes off his shirt and covers Lan Wangji's lower part immediately.

Wei Wuxian quickly untied both of Lan Wangji's legs and then he opened the hanky tie around omega's mouth and he took out the paper from Lan Wangji's mouth too.

As soon as Wei Wuxian takes out the paper from Lan Wangji's mouth, Lan Wangji first starts taking a deep breath and then starts crying loudly.

Wei Wuxian now unties Lan Wangji's blindfold and then finds the key to Lan Wangji's handcuffs on the table itself, with the help of which he frees Lan Wangji's both hands.

As soon as Lan Wangji sees Wei Wuxian, he starts punching Wei Wuxian's chest with his hands and faints in Wei Wuxian's arms while crying.

Wei Wuxian soon takes the unconscious Lan Wangji in his arms and then he covers Lan Wangji's lower part with his shirt and lifts Lan Wangji in his arms.

Wei Wuxian doesn't know what to do now, so he calls his friend Xue Yang and asks him to take the car and return to the college.

Xue Yang was about to go to pick up his boyfriend Xiao Xingchen when he got a call from Wei Wuxian, so he turned his car back towards the college.