10. Sorted Out

Suddenly tears start falling from Wei Wuxian's eyes and he starts calming Lan Wangji by holding him in his arms.

Wei Wuxian tells Lan Wangji, "Lan Wangji, but that day I did not receive any letter from your notebook. If I had received that love letter, I would have told you earlier that I was truly in love with another omega. I have never even paid attention to any other omega other than my omega girlfriend, so how could I have raped you?"

Lan Wangji now feels even more pain when he finds out that his alpha shizun has been in love with another omega all along.

Lan Wangji has loved only his shizun Wei Wuxian for the last 2 years and he always wanted to marry his alpha shizun but omega never thought that fate would ruin the beautiful relationship between both of them.

Wei Wuxian now calms down Lan Wangji and he calculated everything, "Lan Wangji, when I did not receive your love letter then how could I come to the discussion room. I did not even go to the discussion room then how could you receive any of my printed letters. It means that someone stole your love letter from your notebook before I could read it. That unknown alpha came to know about your love confession. The only conclusion that comes from everything that an unknown alpha stole your love letter by using a false name even he took advantage of you and forced himself on you. Unknown alpha took advantage of your affection towards me and did a disgusting act like rape with you. It was not me but someone else."

Lan Wangji says to Wei Wuxian in a crying voice, "Shizun that day, the fragrant perfume used by you was spread everywhere in the basement store room and your alpha scent was also present in the air there."

Wei Wuxian is very surprised that unknown alpha was very cunning who used the perfume used by Wei Wuxian to trap poor omega Lan Wangji in the trap of his lust.

Wei Wuxian again explains to omega, "Lan Wangji, the kind of perfume you are talking about is easily available in Yunmeng. I come from an area near the sea, so perhaps someone else used my perfume to lure and trick you."

Lan Wangji starts crying even more bitterly and he is very broken because omega never thought that another alpha would take advantage of his innocence.

Wei Wuxian also starts feeling very guilty that someone took advantage of Lan Wangji's love by using alpha's fragrance and raped poor omega.

Wei Wuxian still says to Lan Wangji, "Lan Wangji, believe me, I did not do any shameful act with you that day. In fact, I was very happy that day because the college Dean had made me the college representative for the fest to be held after a month. I never dreamed that my best day would turn into a storm and ruin my life."

Poor Lan Wangji's last ray of hope also vanishes when he realizes that his shizun was smiling so much that day for some other reason.

Wei Wuxian is very nervous at first and then he remembers that the exact perfume he uses was given to him by Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian has a lot of faith in Jiang Cheng, hence he could not even by mistake blame his best friend for the incident that happened with Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian knows one thing very well that Jiang Cheng is very bitter in tongue but he loves his omega Nie Huaisang very much.