21. The END

When the police interrogate Xue Yang, he refuses to confess his crime, but after being questioned by the police, Xue Yang confesses in front of everyone that it was he who had raped Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng are heartbroken after learning the truth from Xue Yang as to why their friend who had been with them for so many years has betrayed them.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng get a big shock after knowing Xue Yang's truth because they had never imagined even in their dreams that the person who committed such a serious crime with Lan Wangji was their friend Xue Yang.

When Lan Wangji learns that it was his professor Xue Yang who had raped him, omega is devastated that till now he had considered his rapist as his good professor.

Lan Wangji thought that Xue Yang always loved Xiao Xingchen very much and he could not even look at any other person but he did not know that Xue Yang was a wolf hiding in sheep's skin.

Lan Wangji hugs his husband Wei Wuxian and cries profusely when he comes to know the reality because the ground slips under omega's feet.

When Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang come to Xiao Xingchen's floor and tell him the truth, they themselves remained stunned to see the bad condition of omega and that Xue Yang had also tortured Xiao Xingchen badly.

Xiao Xingchen tells both of them that Xue Yang had also raped him several times the previous night.

Xiao Xingchen, with a stone on his heart, confessed to all his friends that he was having an extra affair with Wei Wuxian's ex-girlfriend's brother Wen Ning.

Xiao Xingchen confessed in front of everyone that he was cheating on his alpha Xue Yang and that too while dating Wen Ning.

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian get angry that Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang's actions have embarrassed them and Lan Wangji has to suffer a lot because of their cheap actions.

One day Wei Wuxian goes to jail to meet Xue Yang, "Xue Yang, I have come here to meet you today only because I want to know why you had ruined my and Lan Wangji's life. You just love Xiao Xingchen, then why did you rape Lan Wangji? After all, what did you get by ruining everyone's life?"

Xue Yang first looks at Wei Wuxian and then replies, "Wuxian, You know that you have achieved success from a very young age, seeing which I was very jealous of you, then you started dating a beautiful model Wen Qing but your ex-girlfriend's alpha brother Wen Ning started hitting on my omega knowing that I was seriously dating Xiao Xingchen. Your ex-girlfriend's alpha brother Wen Ning had always kept an evil eye on my omega Xingchen, so I wanted to get rid of that Wen Ning forever."

Wei Wuxian angrily asks, “Xue Yang, what does Lan Wangji have to do with this? Why did you rape Lan Wangji? Why did you ruin the life of an innocent omega?"

Xue Yang laughed loudly and replied, "Wuxian, couldn't you see that Lan Wangji had become blinded by his love for you? I took advantage of this weakness of Lan Wangji and forced myself on him so that all his blame would be on you. Because of being a rapist, you should be shamed and fired from your job. After that your breakup with Wen Qing was also confirmed. By doing all this, both Wen Qing and Wen Ning would stay away from our house forever, so that Xingchen and I would be united forever."