3. Shizun

Lan Wangji gets very excited and leaves for college on his bicycle.

Lan Wangji is an Omega but he has not been his heat yet, due to which he moves around very carefree in his omega-alpha world.

On the way, Lan Wangji meets his shizun Wei Wuxian who is also coming towards the college riding his bicycle.

Lan Wangji likes to ride bike very much but since he saw his shizun coming on a bicycle, Lan Wangji also deliberately bought a bicycle so that he could go to college along with his shizun.

Lan Wangji has a big smile on his face because he is waiting for his Shizun.

As soon as Lan Wangji sees his shizun Wei Wuxian going to college, he deliberately starts riding his bicycle beside him.

Lan Wangji says shyly, "Good morning shizun."

Wei Wuxian also smiles looking at his cute omega student and he says, "A very good morning Lan Wangji."

Hearing his name from his shizun's mouth, Lan Wangji starts feeling very tickling and his cheeks become red like a tomato.

Wei Wuxian starts asking Lan Wangji, "Wangji, earlier you used to come college by bike, then why have you started coming by bicycle?"

Lan Wangji turns things around and he lies to his Shizun very clearly, "Shizun, I have always loved cycling, but my elder brother forcefully got me to ride a bike, due to which I had to come to college by bike."

Wei Wuxian smiles and says to Lan Wangji, "Wangji, in today's generation everyone runs after advanced technology but for the first time I have seen a student like you who believes in using eco-friendly things, that's why I will always get very impressed by you."

Lan Wangji starts feeling very happy in his mind after hearing praise from his shizun because he is ready to tell a thousand lies, not just once but a thousand times to impress his beloved shizun Wei Wuxian.

On the other side Alpha Xue Yang is sitting inside his car with his omega boyfriend Xiao Xingchen because he has to drop his Omega to his studio first.

Alpha Xue Yang's car starts moving nearby Wei Wuxian and he slows down the car and looks at both of them.

Alpha Xue Yang teases his best friend Alpha Wei Wuxian, "Aaawww Wuxian, you have made Lan Wangji old-fashioned like you. Lan Wangji used to ride a bike earlier and now look, this poor omega has to ride a bicycle even in this hot weather. The effect of your company is very bad Mr. Wei. Now all the beautiful omegas in our college have started riding bicycles because of you."

Lan Wangji shyly says good morning to his another professor, "Good morning Professor Xue."

Alpha Xue Yang is having fun with Wei Wuxian and he teases his best friend too much while talking to Lan Wangji, "There is nothing good about this morning if a beautiful Omega has to ride a bicycle even in such hot weather. Your favourite Shizun is very cruel towards you."

Seeing his friend teasing with his student, Wei Wuxian smiles and he says sarcastically, "Xue Yang, when will you stop being jealous of me? If you also give up your car and start going to college with me on a bicycle, then perhaps a lot of omega students will start getting attracted by you, but if this happens then it will have a very bad effect on the relationship between you and Xiao Xingchen."