18. Realization

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian meet each other in a nearby cafe and both start talking to each other.

When Jiang Cheng sees Wei Wuxian's sad face, he asks him, "Is everything okay between you and Wen Qing? Is she still angry with you? Have you both patched up? Why does your face look like withered coriander? Did Wen Qing beat you very badly?"

Wei Wuxian's mood is very bad and now he looks at Jiang Cheng and says angrily, "Shut your mouth, I have not come here to talk nonsense to you. I have come to tell you that Wen Qing has a new alpha in her life whom she considers her so called destined soulmate."

Jiang Cheng says in an irritated tone, "What the fuck? Who is the new alpha in Wen Qing's life now and what kind of chaos is going on in all of your lives. First, suddenly that little omega demon Lan Wangji takes over your life. Now a new alpha has come into Wen Qing's life too, who has become her companion in just 2 months. Will you tell me when will you all stop making fun of your lives?"

Wei Wuxian now gets even more confused and says to his friend with a sad face, "Jiang Cheng, I must be going crazy because our life has changed like a roller coaster in the last few months."

Jiang Cheng says angrily, "Wuxian, I don't understand what kind of madness has possessed these omegas. Your omega student wants to become your wife and the omega who was your ex-girlfriend wants to become someone else's wife. After all, we can't imagine what absurd tricks are going on in the minds of these foolish omegas."

Wei Wuxian takes a deep breath and places his hand on Jiang Cheng's shoulder while saying, "Jiang Cheng, all these omegas together will drive me crazy. Wen Qing, whom I loved so much, left me in my bad times and Lan Wangji who thought that I was his culprit, yet he chose me as his husband. I feel that fate had chosen Lan Wangji for me, that is why we both are married to each other today. Wen Qing was never meant for me otherwise she would never have left me in my bad times."

Jiang Cheng asks worriedly, "Wuxian, I never expected Wen Qing to betray you and make another alpha a member or bloody soulmate of her life. Wen Qing has betrayed you a lot and a little omega demon Lan Wangji has turned out to be much better than her who loves you very much."

Wei Wuxian says that, "I am happy that Lan Wangji accepted me as his husband even when he felt that I was his culprit and I was the one who raped him. Now, I have realized that Lan Wangji loves me very much, so I will be loyal to him throughout my life."

Jiang Cheng looks at his friend and asks, "Did Lan Wangji really think that you were the one who raped him or did he create all this drama to marry you?"

Wei Wuxian takes a deep breath and says to Jiang Cheng, “Jiang Cheng, after believing you, I want to tell you the truth that Lan Wangji was really raped. The unknown alpha who did all this to Lan Wangji had very cleverly made all the preparations in advance to put the entire blame on me. That person made the perfume used by me an important part of his plan to lure Lan Wangji into his trap."

Jiang Cheng is very surprised and says, "Wuxian, this means that the real culprit is hiding inside the college itself. We all need to be more alert soon because someone else could be his next victim."

Wei Wuxian takes a deep breath and says, "If the college administration does not appoint me again to the post of professor, then you and Nie Huaisang together will have to take good care of Lan Wangji inside the college. I don't want to alert too many people about the rapist right now, otherwise the culprit will also be alerted and we will never be able to find him."