9. I want to know real truth

Wei Wuxian returns to his room and sees Lan Wangji sitting on the bed.

Lan Wangji is sitting very silent, seeing which Wei Wuxian asks, "Did you eat the whole meal properly?"

Finding himself and Wei Wuxian alone in a room, Lan Wangji suddenly starts feeling nervous, his throat also starts becoming dry.

Wei Wuxian sees that Lan Wangji is nervous then he fills a glass of water and gives it to omega.

Lan Wangji takes the glass of water from Wei Wuxian's hand and starts drinking it in one gulp.

Wei Wuxian quietly comes and lies down on the other side of the bed and covers himself with the blanket.

After drinking water, Lan Wangji also lies down on the other side of the bed and cover blanket over himself.

Lan Wangji always wanted to marry his shizun but today he starts feeling very strange due to which tears come in his eyes and omega slowly starts crying secretly because it doesn't feel magical the way he had imagined in his dreams.

Wei Wuxian hears Lan Wangji's crying sobs, then he turns towards Lan Wangji, embraces him from behind and he asks, "Lan Wangji, what happened, why are you crying so late at night?

Wei Wuxian gently turns Lan Wangji towards him and he tries to calm down his omega wife.

Lan Wangji sobs and says, "Shizun, I am missing my elder brother and Saozi very much. I have never been out of my house before so I feel very strange here."

While caressing Lan Wangji's hair, Wei Wuxian asks Lan Wangji, "Lan Wangji, I want to ask you some questions. Will you give me correct answers to those questions? Now we both are married, so I don't want any misunderstanding between us."

Lan Wangji wipes his tears and looks at his shizun with tearful eyes.

As soon as Wei Wuxian sees Lan Wangji's innocent crying face, he feels great pity for Lan Wangji but he closes his eyes and takes deep breaths so that he can save himself from getting distracted.

Wei Wuxian closes his eyes and asks Lan Wangji, "I want to know the truth from you, who raped you? Why did you take my false name in front of the police that day? If you tell me the whole truth today, then I will forgive you."

After listening to Wei Wuxian's words, Lan Wangji suddenly starts crying because he still felt that his own shizun had dirtied him.

When Wei Wuxian opens his eyes and looks towards Lan Wangji, his omega is crying badly.

Touching both shoulders of Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian turns his omega towards himself and alpha asks, "Lan Wangji, I want to know the truth from you once because there is no other person in this room except you and me, so you can tell me the truth today."

Lan Wangji looks away from his shizun, omega is shredding his tears nonstop and omega says, "Shizun, I am not lying, that day you yourself had kept a print of paper inside the discussion room on which it was written that I should come and meet you in the basement store room and you, Wuwuwu."

This sentence has not even finished when Lan Wangji starts crying very badly.

Wei Wuxian pacifies Lan Wangji and says, "Lan Wangji, but I never called you to the discussion room, then how can you come to the discussion room on my call when I had never called you. I never left any note for you anywhere that day. Can you tell me what happened that day? I just want to clear all doubts and misunderstanding between both of us."

Lan Wangji now starts getting nervous because he feels that Wei Wuxian is not lying to him because the truth is really visible in Wei Wuxian's voice.

Lan Wangji cries and says, "Shizun, do you remember the day I gave you a notebook in the morning in which I had solved the answers to many questions given by you?"

Wei Wuxian immediately recalls his memory and remembers that Lan Wangji had given him one of his notebooks that day in the morning.

Wei Wuxian, still looking at omega, asks, "Lan Wangji, what does your rape have to do with that notebook?"

Lan Wangji's heart sinks after hearing the question asked by Wei Wuxian because he feels that Wei Wuxian does not know anything about the letter written in the notebook.

Lan Wangji, sobbing even more, says to his Wei Wuxian, "Shizun, did you check my notebook properly that day? Did you find a letter inside my notebook? Did you read the letter that day which was written by me?"

Looking at Lan Wangji with great surprise, Wei Wuxian says, "Yes, I checked your notebook thoroughly, you had answered all the questions very well in it, but I did not find any letter in that notebook. What kind of letter are you talking about?"

Lan Wangji felt as if a huge mountain had collapsed on him because omega could not believe that his shizun had never read the letter written by him.

Lan Wangji started crying loudly, putting his hands on both his ears because he felt that maybe there was some other alpha who was taking advantage of him, whom he still considered as his shizun.

Seeing Lan Wangji crying and wailing badly in dilemma, Wei Wuxian also gets scared and tries to calm him down by hugging his omega.

Wei Wuxian repeatedly appeals to Lan Wangji to calm down and alpha asks, "Lan Wangji, why are you crying so badly? I am your husband, you should tell me all the truth so that I can help you in future."

Lan Wangji answers Wei Wuxian's questions shattered like a broken glass, "Shizun, I loved you very much for the last 2 years but I never had the courage to express my feelings to you, so that day I had expressed my feelings through a love letter which was kept in my notebook. wuwu.... wuwu..... I had requested you in that letter that if you also love me, then meet me in the discussion room after the college classes. Wuwuwu... I didn't know that the love letter written by me would ruin my life. Wuwuuw.... "

Wei Wuxian gets a big shock because he never thought that his favorite omega disciple would be in love with him for the last 2 years.

Suddenly tears start falling from Wei Wuxian's eyes and he starts calming Lan Wangji by holding him in his arms.

===============
===============

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha