Max Fewtrell

After Breakfast it was time for the others to leave. Oscar hugged his friend "Call if you need something, yes?" Logan nodded "Yes, have fun." The Aussie nodded before walking out, taking most of the stuff with him. Lando wasn't so happy about leaving the other driver, especially not after the night he had "You call, you promise?" Logan nodded. When he hugged Lando, his arms were tight around him, his head buried in the crock of the smaler's neck "Will you answer? Even when you are in a meeting?" He knew he sounded like a child, but he needed to hear it "Promise, even when I am in a personal Meeting with Zak. I'll answer." He kissed the side of Logans head.

They pulled away, both feeling the need to hold on but knowing better. Logan watched as the other walked down the hallway.

The first message arrived at noon. Logan had trained to distract himself and now he was eating. It was a selfie, Oscar und Lando in their orange teamwear. He smiled at it "Cute". Lando send an emoji back. And then it was silent again.

Logan went for a walk around the city. Lando had given him a key so he could leave the apartment. The sun was warm, hitting his face every turn he took. The driver took some pictures with his camera, he ended up posting some of them on his Instagram (Lando would be proud). He noticed the comments asking where Lando and Oscar were. There were a lot more followers since he posted the first picture of the city. A lot of comments were speculating if he was dating one of the McLaren drivers, others were just greetings and nonsense and of course there were the hateful ones.

He got a new message, this time it was a picture of Oscar wearing some silly hat, probably for a video or something. It made the American laugh, and he send a selfie back, the harbor in the background. This time Lando reacted with a video. It showed Oscar trying to convince some man to let the hat disappear, probably some PR guy. He giggled some more, before sending Oscar the video too and sending Lando a meme of the Brit himself with a shocked face back.

He was back in the apartment when Lando told him that they were on their way back. And to his surprise Logan noticed how he liked to have some time to himself. It made the thoughts of his departure in a few days a bit more bearable.

And then they were back and with them the chaos. Lando rushed in "Logan?" The American was on the couch "Yes?" The older walked over "Everything alright?" He nodded and then the Briton was gone again. Oscar came in too "Sorry he got a bit hyper in the car back, don't know why." Then they could hear the voice of the Briton "Max?" Logan smiled "Alright, did he say something more about the club thing later?" His friend dropped down next to him "Not really, we will go around 10 I think and meet some friends there. But I think we need to wear a button down."

The other driver walked back in, checking on them with a concentrated face before rushing out again. Oscar huffed "Okay I think he will do that for some time, I go take a shower." Logan nodded "Alright."

The next time Lando speed walked in, Logan actually stretched out his arms, making grabby hands at the other. The brunette smiled and came over. He let the American garb one of his hands, caressing the backside with his thumb while playing with the fingertips. His voice was tense and Logan knew it, so he carefully pulled the shorter boy closer, letting his fingertips roam over Landos underarm.

"Yea Max, I know that. What do you mean? Muppet." Lando was so deep in the conversation with his best mate he didn't notice Logan pulling him in more and more. He didn't notice how he calmed down more and more, now that the nervous pacing got stopped. It got easier to actually listen to his friend and business partner telling him about some new development.

After some more time, Logan slowly coxed him to sit down next to him. Lando was now sitting on the couch, leaned back in the cushions. Logans legs draped over his lap, his hand busy stroking over the material of the blondes jeans. Suddenly Logan pressed a fast kiss on the others neck, smirking at how the older twitched "Logan."