Lando No wins

As wished a new part, another will follow and  I am planing more to come aswell. Hope you enjoy it :)

After that they sneaked around each other constantly, getting into each others rooms, kissing behind tires, standing close every drivers parade,...

But then came Landos first win. His first Win. MIAMI. Well it was Logans home race and he was supposed to be sad. The American felt torn. He was sad that he didn't get points and that Magnussen had crashed him out. The driver had bite his tongue pretty bad too, so instead of congratulating his boyfriend he sat in the medical center, blood dripping down his chin.

In all honesty it looked worse than it was, the blood was more then he was used to but other then that, he was fine. He asked his trainer for his phone so he could text Lando at least but the older man had declined "you can do that later, concentrate on yourself now" But the waiting only made his head spin. The blonde had a decent race, he wasn't bad, he had a chance. Angrily the man hunched over, the blood dripping a bit faster. Drop after drop, coloring the floor in deep red spots.

Then finally the doctor came in "Mister Sargeant I see the problem" the older male walked closer "open up". The examination was quick and didn't hurt much. The Doc explained that there was nothing to worry about, the blood would stop soon and then he was free to go. More waiting. Great. The frustration grew in Logan "damn mouth" But there was an upside: the center had a TV and he could see the Podium celebrations and partly the interviews. But even they were over soon and he still sat there waiting to be cleared.

The blood had stopped dropping, his mouth still tasted like a metal bar, the old blood started to dry on his warm skin when the door opened. Logan had expected... yeah who?... Alex maybe or even James but not Lando. The Briton gasped as he saw the younger driver "Oh god Logan" he stepped next to him, cupping his face in both hands "They said you were okay? This doesn't look okay to me." The blonde tried smiling "It's fine Lando, just the tongue. But what are you doing here? You just won a Gran Prix, a fucking Grand Prix. You should be shouting it from every roof." He breathed in "I am so excited. You did it, I am so proud. You drove amazing. " He tried to tell the other all he felt, but it wasn't enough.

The shorter man smiled softly at him "Thank you Logan, i am really happy. I wanted to check on you. I am sorry for your crash." a short break followed before "I heard the radio. It wasn't your fault and I hope they told you" the American hummed "yeah" it still hurt, but this was Landos happy moment, he wouldn't ruin that.

The Doc came back "Oh, a visitor" the McLaren driver smiled "yes" the man nodded before turning to Logan "mister Sargeant, please open up" When it was clear he could leave, a nurse brought a wet cloth for him to clean the blood.

Logans Trainer had grabbed it first, but handed it over to Lando as soon as the nurse and doctor left again "I'll be outside. Congrats Lando" Gratefully the shortest took the wet cloth "Thank you. And thanks for taking care of him" the man smiled "always" then they were alone. With a frown Lando started carefully dabbing at the red substance "are you really okay love? " the American smiled at the pet name "yes, I promise. But how do you feel. Lando no wins is history" the brunette chuckled "it feels... surreal and so fizzy. Like when you are drunk and do something stupid but it just makes you fell so god damn happy. " Logan happily listened to the driver telling him about his race, how it all came together.

When he was clean they still stayed like that. Logan sitting on the bench, Lando between his legs, now arms around his neck "Listen Logan there will be a party tonight and I wanted to ask if you wanted to come? " He breathed deeply "I know your team already has a set time to leave, but maybe if you asked..." The blonde hummed "yeah, I could ask, but there will be all eyes on you that night. We can't interact that much. It will reveal our secret." But the other driver just shrugged his shoulders "I want you there, please" and who was Logan to not try and fulfill his boyfriends wish.

In the end Lando had softly kissed him, slowly to not hurt the others mouth further, then left. Logan got back to his team, letting them know he was okay, and asking James if he could stay. He didn't lie he told the Principle about Lando invitation just not why he wanted to be here so badly. He got the permission. 

Hours later the Willaims pilot stood in a club in a white button up and black jeans. Drink in his hand. Again Lando was surrounded by People all congratulating him. Max was there too he kept Logan some company but got side tracked after the first beer. The american had stood at the side, watching the crowd jump around, Lando somewhere in the middle. For the first time it didn't feel lonely.

The next thing that demanded his attention was a girl. Tall, black hair, full lips curled into a smile "You look lonely" She gave him a long look "I am Amber" politely the American smiled back "I am Logan." She giggled "You are that F1 driver" he raised an eyebrow "Yeah I am" the man knew she was flirting, he just didn't really knew why she was flirting with him. Lando Norris and Mex Verstappen were around too, normally the girls would go straight for them. The girl didn't let loose "so what do you do when you are not racing" She wrapped a hand around his arm "training? I am sure you need to train a lot to look like this. So athletic." Her lashes fluttered as she looked at him. A bit uncertain what to do Logan answered "Yeah, I do. My trainer puts a lot of work into me."

It was clear that she wanted to answer something but a new voice interrupted her "Logan? " Landon had watched the girl from the second she walked over to the blonde. First he didn't mind her, but when she wrapped her manicured fingers around his boyfriend he got up to interfere. He knew Logan was way to polite to ask the girl to leave and just did what he always did, keep his answeres short hoping she would just go away. When he was close enough Lando put on a smile "Logan? " the American twitched "Lando" he was clearly feeling guilty. The girl gave him a sour look "Who are you? " The Briton laughed "Doesn't matter, I am here to collect my friend. He is needed. Sorry." Without waiting for a response the shorter driver pulled the blonde away.

Logan didn't resist the tight grip; he just followed his boyfriend back to the private lounge McLaren rented. He could see some of Lando friends like Max chilling with some guy, happily chatting away. Suddenly the older driver stopped in the door "would you be comfortable, to come out to my friends, like right now? " logan stared at him confused "what?" but the brunette just stared at him more intense then before "I want to kiss you hard, right now. So they would see, are you okay with that?" he let a hand slip under Logans chin, holding his face in place "Logan, I need to know, now." The blonde slowly gazed over to the group of man "I... yes."

Promptly the other driver pulled him into the room, one side mirror glass overlooking the dancing crowed without being seen. There he pushed him down onto one of the sofas, before slipping into his lap. Before Logan had really grasped the situation Lando was all over him. His mouth nearly eating his, hands under his shirt and in his neck. But luckily his muscle memory set in fast, recuperating the action of the older. His brain disconnected for a short moment but reconnected as soon as he heard a snicker next to them.