Chapter 1

I'm Victoria everyone one call me Vic, life is hard as an angel but I can survive but everyone tells me curiosity can kill you. well I'm not dead "what creatures lurk on earth?" My teacher mr davenport said in a monotone voice I sight am I the only one who knows this I raised my hand but he didn't even look at me "no one? Okay werewolves and vampires and the most dangerous of all..." Everyone said Demons, I rested my head on my arms and starting zoning out again. I look at my book full of drawing of werewolves and vampires, my bleached black hair fell I front of my face. I sigh thinking what I looked like with orange hair, somehow people think being a ginger means your evil and you get sent to earth making you a fallen angel. "miss liberté" grrr I hate my last name it means freedom in French which irritated me more I look Mr Davenport in his green eyes "yes, sir" I said a calmly as I could everyone knows I'm a great fighter and have a short temper "what is the main rule we live by" I sigh knowing he wants to hammer it into my brain "curiosity can get you killed" I said trying to calm myself "that's very good now any questions" I raised my hand he knew I had training now "go and don't set anyone of fire like last time" I stood up and gathered my stuff "no promises" I said as I sprinted out of class with my friend josh. he was tall he was rock solid but no to much. he had blond hair sweeping past his hazel eyes that sometimes looked red "thank you god I need to get out of that class I was losing my mind" I hear josh let a deep chuckle erupt from his chest I have told him before that I had a crush on him but since I'm almost 18 I will find my mate but I really hope it's josh "well the best thing is that we get to set things on fire." I playfully glared at him "it was only once he was saying I was worthless and I warned him he had me tied to a freaking wall I would've kicked his ass but" he just shook his head laughing "I could've killed him if I got out of there" I said he laughed his power is to take your life force so he could heal or heal other Angels, we turned sharply into the empty trading room I went straight to the archery area and took my jacket off. I shook my long black and white wings which is kinda weird ginger with black wings, the black is at the top and it slowly turn white going to the bottom i look at Josh his wings were a cream color and a few spots with white "Vic calm yourself your eyes are going black" I didn't even relies it until I heard a crack in my hand "shit" I quickly put the broken bow down "sorry" he walked up to me and lifted my head to look into his eyes "ginger you gotta chill" I rolled my eyes he is the only one that knows about my gingeress my parents are dead and I was found on earth almost being killed by a vampire the Warriors watched me wide eyed as I killed it. I took a deep breath and looked at him again "that's better now..." he smirk and kicked my leg as he slammed me on my stomach. I quickly got up and jumped on top of him he was surprised and fell on his back I just sat on his chest and smiled "now I wonder if a big strong man is ticklish?" I said in a evil tone he started squirming desperately trying to get away but I was so much stronger then him I put my hands on his ribs and started tickling him he was laughing begging me to stop ticking him tears her steaming down his face "am I interrupting anything?" I turned and looked at our trainer the only worrier who wasn't afraid of me that night "sorry sir" in a blink of an eye I was standing up with a bow that isn't broken in my hand"josh, never beg them to stop you have to do it by force." Sir said, no one knows his name we just call him "sir".
Josh nodded getting up "well I have great news for both of you" I looked at him eagerly "remember you wanted to go to earth and protect humans well..." he seemed deep in thought "go on tell us" I said getting impatient he smiled "well I'm taking both of you to guardian angel HQ" I just stood there in shock as josh threw me over his shoulder and started following sir out the door "put me down you d-" sir glared at me "dummie" I said he nodded his head we left the building but there wasn't a car in sight, everything in heaven is beautiful forests or long beautiful fields "how are we getting there?" I looked at josh who is still holding me on his shoulder "no cars we are going on Pegasus's" my jaw hit the floor "close your mouth dear you will catch flies" sir smiled and blew a whistle thing I didn't close my mouth but josh just pushed it close when I accidentally bit my tongue "ouch" I glared at him but he was looking at something I followed his gase and saw three tall Pegasus standing proudly they were pure white except one the one, it was black and the wings were like mine and I instantly ran up and jumped on its back "wow" I whispered breathless I looked up too see Josh on a Pegasus it was white with cream spots everywhere and I looked at sir's Pegasus but it was just a plain white "hold on tight" he shouted and he was right the Pegasus went so fast everything was a blur but we stopped at a random rusted shack "were hear" I stay on charcoal I decided to call her that "sir it's just a shack you sure sure" he tied his Pegasus to a tree "positive tie your Pegasus's here and only here" I nodded and jumped off tieing her to the branch and Josh did the same next to me "okay follow me" he walked into the small thing "how are we goin-" we walked in to see pure white stairs I forgot the question as we walked a door slammed behind us "we are going on our first mission tomorrow I'll take you to your rooms and I'll give you a tour" when we got to the bottom of the stairs there was an elevator we walked in surprisingly spacious "welcome sir Davis and guests" I smiled "floor 330 please" he said politely in a matter of seconds the door opened to a hallway with doors on each side "how many floors are there?"
"1100" he said like it didn't matter "this will be your room josh and Vic yours is across his one." he said and quickly walked away.