Chapter 12

I was freaking out like a lot cause apparently at this school there is 10 levels. Level one is the easiest but level ten the hardest but the thing is I don't think I can hide my vamp side and angel side while fighting so I'll have to shift into my wolf side. But what if I accidentally shift into my vamp? Or even worst my angel?! God I need to stop thinking about this "excuse me but is this school base on age like if your 10 or som-"
"Doesn't matter ideally it's based off of your skill and power level. Stop being nervous I can smell it from here" I took a deep breath as he pulls up at the side of the road "walk that way the barrier isn't far" I nodded and hopped of the car with my backpack as he slammed on the gas and sped off out of sight "thank you" I shouted after him awkwardly walking into the empty field.

I blankly looked at the horizon and saw the sun was staring to rise "God I'm so tired I wanna go to sleep" I muttered walking a little longer until the empty field in front of me shifted into a beautiful mansion sort of thing "welcome to bdxbjd-" a person walked in front of me but I didn't want to eat it so I shoved my hand in her mouth "listen no intro or anything just tell me where to go" the need looking person nodded and handed me a key "on the ground floor but don't get to comfy your stuff is still in the office but as soon as your graded you'll get your stuff and permanent room" I nodded "when is that?" He quickly left me behind "thanks?" I started walking towards the front doors where i kept getting wolf whistles from jocks and jealous glares from girls I couldn't care less until someone went to far and slapped my butt "you want more honey?" I decided to go with it "sure I'll want more of your blood on these walls" I stated like it was something hot and kept walking forward towards my dorm room.

"Ew white isn't your colour" I sighed looking at her room mate who was a peppy high school slut "well I like it when it has red blood splattered across it" I snapped throwing my bag on the empty plain blue bed "where's the time tables and shit" I muttered "we have to go to the hall soon you should've been told this a-"
"I asked a question and wanted an answer not a lecture" I snapped nervous "sorry a lot has happened recently" it wasn't really a lie to her "hmm like what?" Wow she wants juicy gossip "parents don't have them been roaming for 17 years of my life being something I'm not and realized I'm not even who I think I am and now I'm a were wolf" I wiggled my red ears and tail "I heard that red wolves are super rare" I nodded "I know but I don't know why I'm red" she nodded in understanding "I'm Victoria you can call me Vic" she shot my out reached hand a glare like it was covered in poison "I'm Alison" she quickly left me "great first day" I rolled my eyes and left as well shoving my key in my pocket and started walking down the plain cream colored wall lined with blue lockers following Alison's scent until she ran into a face she didn't want to deal with "Hello sir Davis" she said stiffly and continued walking "I'm not going after you I'm here to teach angels okay? I won't rad you out trust me your my child like the rest of angels we are all gods children" she rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"Victoria Liberté come up and collect your timetable" she froze because if they don't have a face they surely have a name "Miss Victoria Liberté?" I slowly stood up and everyone was staring as I walked towards the front "suck a unique last name doesn't it stand for 'freedom' if French?" I nodded slowly and grabbed my time table,map and a brochure full of the different clubs "thank you" I muttered annoyed and quickly walked to my first class which is the last for the school until they go to bed "oh and miss Victoria before you leave" she turned and looked at the bald weird looking teacher "loose the attitude all monsters come here and you never know you might make friends" i rolled her eyes and continued walked down the hall way feeling the eyes burn holes in her back.

"Today kids we are learning about the history of-" he slowly turned around and looked at the board "hurry up sir!" Someone shouted in front of me "I'm going as fast as I can. As I was saying traits from what you are show through movements and example a turtle is slow so like" his slow monotonous voice is is almost as worse as his hand slowly moving to tap his chest "me now everyone turn to page" he turned around and slowly picked up a chalk about to right when I lost it and got up walking to the front and grabbed the chalk from his hands "what do you want written sir" he smiled slowly and his short arm pointed to the book "okay guys read from page 140 to 190 revise and take important notes for homework you need to-" I looked at the teacher "memorize for the test it also takes part in the different you are in" everyone groaned st the sound of that I wasn't though I'm surprisingly smart towards math, science, history, English and pretty much everything there is one thing I hate tho "the history of the war is apart of this so you must memorize it" I quickly said putting the chalk done plopping down in my seat when the bell went "it seems the bell went early" I was the only one who heard the last of his sentence as everyone sprinted out "thank you for doing that" I smiled lightly "your welcome sir ask me if you need help with anything I like history" he smiled and I took this opportunity to walk out of class "locker 666 really? How ironic. Why do we need lockers when we have rooms?" I rolled my eyes but found myself standing in front of my locker but something wasn't right but I pushed the feeling aside and opened the locker which sucked me into it forcing my to go unconscious.