Chapter 13

A muffled crowd was all I heard "Victoria Liberté, wolf, age 18 walk out to ready yourself for your test" a voice boomed through the speakers making me flinch slightly but i didn't hesitate to get up and walk towards the dim lighted hallway "BEGIN!" I found myself standing in a hallway with 3 different ways to go then it clicked "a maze" i heard a howl echo through the halls "oh so I'm fighting someone" i followed the howl being silent "where the hell is this other player!" I quickly halted  and turned my head around the corner seeing a nerdy looking kid with cute dimples and cute brown eyes with adorable brown hai- wait what am I thinking? I am idiot. I shook my head smirking to myself and turned invisible and walked behind him "hi" I whispered making him spin around almost making me dizzy from the speed "where are you?!" I rolled her eyes running towards him jumping wrapping my legs around his neck throwing him off balance. Shock emitted from him.

Taking this as a chance I picked him up and threw him against the wall.

He groaned in pain and got up "rare gift of mind powers" i snickered and ran towards him but he dodged it and grabbed the back of my neck slamming me into the wall holding my arm behind my back "seeing the unseen is a very rare gift as well" I rolled my eyes and made myself seen again "w-what?" His eyes went wide "shhhh" i muttered "please" I whispered knowing that he could probably see my soul "fine" he shook his head and pulled his fist back about to punch me but kicked his shin breaking it but it started healing instantly "fast healer" he kicked me back and got up stumbling away "level one completed level two begin!" The voice from before boom around me the area shifted and modeled  into a lush green forest.

I felt something scrawl up my leg and saw a tree root wrapping around my leg "shit" I knew what was gonna happen so I jumped before it could tighten around me "smart little one aren't you?" A girl with light brown hair appeared with a little flower dress on. But it had real flowers decorating it "I've never met an earth element before" her piercing green eyes bored holes into my eyes. Her head tilted in wonder "it's very hard to read her" her voice was sickly calm and sweet "I know but it's not there" I realized she was talking to the trees and not me.
I quickly shook my head and took a step towards her but she screamed like I killed her "Don't hurt them they did nothing to you!" She screamed a smile crawled across my face as I took another step to torment her I wanted a good challenge "please!" Her green sweet eyes turned into a dark brown almost black.

The ground lifted from beneath me throwing me off balance and falling on my ass but I quickly turn invisible "I know where you are the grassroots are tell me that you are clenching them with anticipation to attack me" tree roots moved her towards me bending at her will "you hurt my friends" a tree root wrapped around my throat but I quickly burnt it making her scream but I realized that her hand was smoking "hmmm" a smirk spreader across my face.

I shot to my feet and started throwing fire everywhere but not my full capacity I was afraid she knows cause one person already knows and he will be telling someone for sure.

I was in my thoughts too long to realize that all the fire was out and everything was wet "huh" I frowned.
But then it clicked.
A water element.
A girl with blond hair with blue streaks formed from a puddle blue eyes clawing its way to my emotions making me want to tell her everything show everything, my secrets my life but I looked at her nose knowing she's a mind as well "hm smart little pup" a silent growl emitted from me "with a fire element and the ability to turn invisible" she smirked "now to kill-" I threw a fire ball at her getting bored successfully throwing her against a tree screaming "level complete! Level 4 begin!" I frowned confused but realized I did 2 levels in one.
The landscape shifted to something I didn't want to see.
It looked like the pack house where my mate lives "ahhhh I struck a nerve didn't I?" I snapped my head to see a person standing there. He looked like a nerd. He was tall built a little bit, and had bright red hair and hazel eyes. Might I say he looked kinda cute "studying I see" she turned invisible and started throwing hits at him which all of them he dodged "what the hell?! This kids predicting everyone of my moves!" He laughed loudly "I take studying seriously I know everyone of your moves and what order they go in" ahhhh a genius he is. I rolled my eyes and went at him sweeping under legs which was unpredictable so he got up and made a fire tornado around us "it won't burn me!" I shouted through the flames.
He smirked.
"It'll show me where you are " shit I'm a retard.

I quickly blasted flames at him knowing that he could easily deflect them but it'll stop the tornado around us "hmm smart little pup" i snarled at his mocking smirk "deflect this bitch" I shouted shifting into my wolf form and sliding my claws down his body he screamed and ran off.

"Level 4 complete level 5 begin!" A boy about 10 years old looking stood there he had really blond hair almost white with grey eyes "mummy I'm scared" his eyes welled up with tears "pfttt pick up your acting game kid" his innocent face darkened  "might as well try a few people fell for it" a million of little boys surrounded me the same as before all looking like pail figures "wow such great power from a ten year old air kid" I remember learning in class that a few air elements can bend air so well that they can create other people but there's always a fault they delay by quarter of a second depends how good they are.

"I'm 10 and a half!" They all ran towards me, ready to throw a punch but I saw the fault. Thinking quickly I ran towards the fault and slammed the kid into the ground making him scream and fade into the wind "what is it with fading and screaming people?" I muttered lowly kinda tired but adrenaline kept me going.

"Level 5 complete exit to the left your exam will continue with your tests" I groaned loudly and started walking towards the left but pain emitted from my back making me spin around but I found myself standing in my room. The one I lived in when I was in heaven "God dam brains" I closed my eyes and locked anyone that tried to get in forcing who ever was in it out "w-where was that?" The kid that I fought first stood at the exit where I was "I don't know where do I have to go" she lied he didn't believe her but didn't push it " follow me" he started walking towards a rock "have a mate?" I frowned at the random question.

I didn't answer and followed him through the rock into a hallway "you  shifted recently I can tell but most of the time you find you mate straight away" I looked at my feet letting my ginger hair create a curtain from his question "a shy one huh?" I rolled my eyes "you wish I just don't like prying in my personal life and you already know my most hidden secret I've so hard tried to hide for a bit to glance at me and find out my secret" he gripped my shoulder making me look him in his adorable brown eyes.
wait...what the actual fuck? shut up you dweeb "it's safe with me as long as you don't kill me okay? If the school or anyone finds out I'll  know about it okay? Cause I'll be there stopping the idiots" I nodded feeling slightly relieved "have you shifted?" I asked quietly he shook his head "nah but I'll be at the full moon tonight" I smiled awkwardly "the test thingy?" He shook his head "right follow me" the silence was kinda uncomfortable "I did" he looked at me from over his shoulder "I did have a mate until I turned vamp" I muttered the last part out "that sucks" a little yea squeaked out of her "by the way I'm Samuel, you can call me Sam if you want" I nodded "what year?" He shrugged " dunno until I shift I'm in non-level so I don't have classes or anything" I frowned "why did u come here before you shifted?" He heaved a sigh "my parents are dead I'm an orphan so I love here" I stayed silent after that feeling bad but wiped it away and followed him into a shitty class room.