Chapter 22

I looked at him confuse "what's wrong?" I asked panting "somethings not right" I got up and quickly put on my pants and leather jacket since my other clothes were ripped but I couldn't care less "quickly go someone's here" I nodded and used vamp speed to the window but I kept myself hidden in the shadows.

His door slammed open and I saw alpha asshole standing there "where is she?" Sam was quick enough to hide my ripped clothing and to get a pair of sweat pants on "what? Why are you here it's after hours? And aww come on dude you broke my door!" He groaned annoyed "I smell her where is she?" He stormed over to Sam and picked him up by the throat "she's not here I can't see her until battle meetings!" He choked out, I felt what he was feeling and it wasn't pleasant "liar" he slammed Sam against the wall knocking him out I jumped through the window and put him into a head lock "why did you do that to my mate you ass hole!" I shouted forcing him into the floor putting him into a sleeper hold but making sure not to hard "because he's not your mate" he struggled against my hold "yes he is he will be a better one then you will ever be to me!" I shouted "never come back because he is 100% my mate! He marked me!" I shouted getting up and throwing him out the door "leave him and never touch him again" I shut the door and locking it, even though it would do nothing.
I ran to Sam's side "shit" I put him on the bed and tucked him in taking his glasses off "night Sammy" I said walking into the bathroom to see what my mark looked like.
It was the same as the pendent he gave me except with more detail and his name in gold underneath it,
Samuel Ferns
I smiled and quickly sprinted to my room and had a nice hot shower washing my whole body.

"Hello?" I stuck my head out of the bathroom to see Zac "wait I need to get dressed" I moved in a blur to my drawers and back to the bathroom putting on my undergarments and then throwing a pair of black ripped jeans and putting on a white t-short on saying "smile your about to get hit" I grabbed my jacket and put it back on "you smell diffe- is that a mark?" I smiled and nodded moving in a blur to battle training "how come I don't do normal classes like everyone else and do battle training all the time?" He gave me a look saying are you complaining? I shook my head and went to the iPad thing and changed the terrain to something that is peaceful "what? Why?" I looked up at the stars through the thick trees "we are training with-" I pulled out and arrow with a glowing yellow end "is that a-"
"Yep, very hard to steal but a light bomb it won't burn them just momentarily blind them, today your going to be an amazing hunter with skill of archery at your side" he nodded "hey this is such an easy simulati-" Loki yelped cutting off Luke "I-is that a light bomb" he hid behind Jeremy like he was a shield "yep one of a kind now todayZac is still the hunter but I'm going to be a 'hostage' you need to free me because I've given him allowance to do what ever to stop me" he nodded but they disagreed "okay you got 20 minutes to scout, the buzzer will go to let you know! Your time starts now!" Zac shot me with the arrow slightly burning me but burning the shit out of my eyes.
I felt silver wrap around me but I was defenseless so I set myself on fire but Zac couldn't care less and started dragging me throwing dead mans blood around me so they wouldn't be able to follow my scent "smart asshole" the chains burned through my skin.
I felt the chain wrap around my body countless times before I felt myself hanging on a tree but I realized he was using me as bait "it's a trap!" I shouted swimming back and forth but I felt my body sizzle like acid was throw at me but it wasn't in fact it was holy water "shut up" he said but he was ambushed and attacked from all angles and was chained down "get her down" they all climbed up and unchained me even one of them gave me a blood bag to drink to help me heal "mission success, mission complete" the area shifted into the training area "good jobs guys" I groaned getting up and cracking my back "ouch" I sighed and stretched my body "well on a scale on one to ten how did they-" I looked down to Zac but he wasn't there and the landscape changed back "really?" I made my hearing super sensitive and heard the string of a bow being pulled back "close your eyes!" I shouted they frowned "fuck it" I heard the string release so I ran and grabbed the bow flinging it back before it exploded in Zac's shoulder "fuck" he sprinted away, I saw the boys get ready to chase him "it's a trap, he purposely ran stomping a trail, we need to sta-"
"Where's Loki?" I looked around and saw that Steve was right "shit okay, Steve, Luke and Jeremy stay together and make sure if her comes back you fight him and trap him" they nodded "Dexter follow me" I sprinted off without a warning following the trail Zac left "stop" Dexter whispered grabbing my collar pulling me back, he pointed ahead to see Loki passed out with a bullet in his shoulder, but it wasn't silver.

I shot Dexter a confused until I smelt a strong scent making me frown.