Chapter 28

I sighed loudly, it's been harder and harder for me to sleep.
I'm always tired, yet as soon as sleep comes.
I can't.
"What ya thinkin about?"
Pel leans against the door frame of my bathroom pushing her glasses up on her nose, brushing her teeth
"I'm fine just thinking" I look outside it was morning "I'll be back in going to see if I can get a day and night schedule" I stated slipping my black high top converse on,
" you need to sleep"
"No I don't" I said getting up,
"Yes you do" she stated stubbornly
"N-"
"Yes you d-"
"I can't okay?!" I snapped at her, she sighed and walked up to me "why didn't you tell me?" He big violet eyes stared at me with hurt "I didn't want you to worry, anyway I'm worried about you getting hurt, and I'm in level ten training idiot vamps so I can't ditch one, I'll talk to sir Davis" she didn't agree with me but hugged me, this is when I realized how short she was compared to me, I was average height and she was about 5'2,
"stay here, I'll be back" I said throwing on a jacket "why? I have class now?" I face palmed myself "okay, be careful"
She nodded putting her crazy rainbow hair in a really messy bun and started skipping out of the room with a shoulder bag that I hadn't noticed before.

I sat near sir Davis' door waiting for him to finish a meeting "goodbye doctor" a strange man walked out, he observed me through thick glasses, man he reminded me of golem, just add a suit, glasses and a FRIKEN brief case

"take a picture it'll last longer" I snapped getting up looking at sir,
"I need a day schedule" he nodded handing me a key and timetable "key for spare room, if you break yours again, this one is sound proof and steel plated so you can go crazy in there"

I frowned he was to prepared, "thanks, what do you know?" I stated going through his mind
"Nothing new"

Lies

I can see him, opening my room to see me and Pel together laying there "your a horrible lier" I stated going to my first class, and I am happy.

Angel flight.

I shifted my angel out, obviously sit chosen for me to work on it, thank the heavens.

I quickly found my way to the field where I saw many very good looking people I quickly slid on my sunglasses and stood leaning against a tree waiting for the coach.
"Hey, you look like the vamp that terrorized the school" I glanced at a buff man, dam he was going to definitely be a worrier angel but I saw that his wings weren't the color of one "nope I have a twin, angel twins never last, one always turns evil in my case a vampire" I said looking at him over my glasses "besides I'm way more cooler"

I stretched my wings out, admiring my awesome black and white wings but with the sun glinting off it, it was almost gave the black almost a red kinda look to it "awesome" I muttered.
I started pumping my magnificent wings until I I was in the clouds when I heard a whistle go off, and not any a fucking angel one which hurt like a bitch.
I started falling rapidly my face pointing to the ground when I was close enough, I snapped out my wings slowing my just enough for me to land on the ground "this is angel flying class not superhero posing, now get over here next to me I want you to introduce yourself" I walk up next to a mis forties male with green wings, an information angel the most annoying angel ever.

I walked next to him glancing at my timetable to see 'my name' "hello, my name is Blake Libreté, it was my twin who attacked the school so don't be afraid of me, just don't fuck with me" I stated getting glares from all the student I frowned "language miss libreté" the teacher rolled his eyes "now time for a warm up, fly to the clouds 15 times in 15 minutes so one per minute, go!"

Instantly I flew up faster then ever, I glance down to see only 3 people knew how to half decently fly, half were hugging and puffing trying to hard and failing terribly.