Chapter 25

"Aren't you supposed to be with your team?" I slam a book on top of the weird hybrid book and turn to see alpha dickbag "aren't you supposed to be with you team" I mimicked his voice, crossing my legs glaring at him "what do you want? I'm busy" I glared at him crossing my arms "well I wanted to asked what are you doing out in day time?" My eyes widen as I looked outside to see the sun was about to rise "fuck you dickbag" he shot me a dirty look "oh my I'm sorry fucking sorry gosh what I meant to say was  alpha dickbag" I picked up the two books and disappeared into my room reading through the book.

There is many evil thing that linger on earth but as soon as you mix breeds, it becomes more evil and powerful. Even though the world is dark there is always light.
I snort at this but I keep reading.

Even sometimes the villain is the one who was forced to be that way, but there is a hybrid twice as worse as the forbidden hybrid. People call them 'Hybrid malum'

I sit up, that part got my attention very quickly.

This hybrid is the hybrid of a necromancer, light element with vampire, werewolf, mermaid and a elemental weirder, the only way to kill them is-

I went to continue reading it but the page had been ripped out "son of a bitch!" I threw the book at the wall successfully making it stick half in the wall "well shit" I lean back onto my comfy pillow.
I swear that book is calling for me, I think to myself, so I get up and walked over pulling it out shoving a pillow into the hole that was left there and flipped to a page about my 'kind' and started reading.

A few hours later

I sit on my bed breathless, speechless. Apparently my 'kind' sometimes develop different abilities as well.
The most common was a excessive 'copy cat' ability. The ability to copy any sort of movement no matter the extreme slob you are if you see a star ninja, you can copy it's exact movements. Which came a surprise because I cannot do that I'm just naturally good at fighting.

I sigh falling asleep with the many thoughts swimming through my head.
-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to my alarm going off, I groaned rolling of throwing my hand towards it but I didn't touch it and it stopped I glanced at it to see it frozen in place.

I shrug and get up walking towards my shower looking at my white skin and red eyes "shit I forgot to eat" I turned on the hot water tap accidentally burning myself but the water froze "oh" I was too tired to care so I jumped in the shower, but the whole time I could feel every single drop on my body causing me to jump out so I didn't have to deal with that weird feeling.

"Somethings not right" I frowned as I stare at my room that looks exactly how a jungle would look. Vines crept everywhere but I still couldn't place what was wrong then I realized someone took the pillow out of the wall "God dam it" I rolled my eyes and pulled black jeans out but stopped "in going to be a little different today" I smiled lightly and pulled out a knee high red dress which had black lace swirly around the waist.
I smiled and slid into it pulling on black heels on and applied black lipstick and some eyeliner to give me a badass look.
I glanced at myself in the mirror and saw how the dresses hugged my curves making me look amazing. I looked at my messy hair and sighed so I quickly brushed it letting my ginger curls fall in waves until I realized my hair was more red now.
I rolled my eyes glancing at my mark I smiled lightly walking out the door kicking a vine out of the way then it hit me.
There is a jungle in my room "what?!" I sighed giving up on the random shit and slamming the door shut and walking out, and realized every vampire that was walking around was dressed nicely "did I miss something?" I asked myself when josh appeared next to me "didn't you know? All the princes in the vamps school are choosing a bride and that why everyone's trying and I was expecting you to wear jeans but you look nice" I blushed at the compliment but shook me head "I didn't know about this and I thought I'll look nice for once and I know I look  absolutely fab in this because according  to them-" I pointed to all the skanky outfits that appeared everywhere "I'm a virgin who is to pretty" josh frowned looking at me "how did you know that?" I frowned as well "I have no idea" I shook me head and looked at Josh to see him frozen "hello?" I waved me hand in front of his eyes but he didn't respond neither did anyone, everyone was frozen "hello?!" I screamed freaking this isn't ideally me but I was freaking out "Victoria?" I ran towards the voice which was hard since I was wearing heels "Hello?!" I heard the voice and followed it too see him.
My mate
I ran to him and hugged him breathing in his scent making me go crazy "hey shhhh I got you" he cooed "what's going on?" I asked quietly "I think it's something to do with you developing your powers" I gave him a 'what la fuck you smokin' look "I read it in a book that your kind always get powers and I went to your room and no offense it's a jungle"
I rolled me eyes,"but it said that the common thing is-"
"Copy cat I know but if you continued reading it said the most rarest one is have the ability to stop time and it also said you had a small chance at controlling the elements too.
My jaw dropped "really? Aww come on! My life couldn't get any more fucked up!" As soon as I said that Sam collapsed.
But what scared me was there was a pool of blood around him.