Chapter 8

"Fuck off Zac" I shouted at him the millionth time "not without Chases command" I growled still walking through the forest not sure where to go "well I'm Chases dead mate so listen to me god damn it" I shouted back he picked me up and threw me on his shoulder and he continued walking "dick face what are you doing?!" I shouted hitting his back hard "your Chases mate he said to protect you" I groaned, letting my head hang and all of my orange hair fall in a mess "wait do you even know where we are going?" I said looking behind us "yes and I knew you didn't" I just stayed silent "where?" He shook his head laughing "well to a vampire safe haven" he gently sat me on the ground and threw himself next to me "what do you mean?" I said confused and stood up on my wobbly legs that are asleep "well werewolves have packs and vampires have a safe haven it's sort of like a pack but they don't do weird 'cut your hand now your apart of the pack' stuff they just chill at big house going when they want to, and don't get the idea there is hundreds of us at this one place there is only five of us" he kept blabbering on I just rolled my eyes and stretched my wings "can't I just fly us there" I asked looking at my wings "I miss flying and I haven't in ages" I said putting them back behind my back "well yeah but I have to tell you where to go" I nodded and sat back down letting the breeze cool me down I look down at myself to see that I was wearing the skinny jeans, a plain white T-shirt and on the way out I picked up a leather jacket and black combat boots "but wouldn't be easier to run" I sigh I look at my feet I was still getting used to this super hearing, super sight, super speed and not to mention super dead but I think my senses are better and defiantly my sense of smell "well okay sure but what if someone sees us" he laughed and then went serious "when you first go there be invisible because you still smell like wolf and angel which vampires are raised to hate Angels but I think they need one" I got up and pulled him on his feet "I'll be right behind you" I said he nodded and started running I made myself invisible and I started running in the direction he did and following his sent.
After a few minutes of running I slid to a stop behind a tree and watched as Zac walked up the steps of the modern looking house "hey Zac how was the meeting with the mutt" I saw a guy come around the corner he had a black Justin beabier (Soz for the bad spelling)hair style and bright red eyes brighter then mine and Zac I made sure I kept behind the tree they bro fisted each other and started laughing "so you weren't gone long" I heard the other guy say as he looked in my direction but he shook his head and looked at Zac "well it wasn't normal you know the myth of the angel that was tainted and the mark of that is being a ginger?" The other guy nodded slowly unsure "well this girl escaped heaven and shifted for the first time she met her mate which was the alpha and then got shot by a hunter was in a coma for a month and when she woke up was a vampire as well she still has her wings and everything it amazing" while Zac was fan girling over me the other guy death glares him "what? that's just a myth prove it" Zac looked towards me and walked down the steps that were leading to the back door I made myself visible same with my wings and walked out and looked at the man who didn't believe Zac "but she smells like a angel that rolled in wolves and then turned into a vampire" I glared at him "my name is Victoria liberté, born as the first of my kind killed twelve rouges and a vampire at the age of ten" I growled he took a step back in fear I closed my eyes and took a deep breath of the woodsy air "I'm no myth but the angels tried to kill me out of fear I escaped, when I did I was taken to the alpha because I was on someone else's territory" I paused and opened my eyes to see Zac smirking and looking at the smart punk "when I met him I found my wolf and I shifted that night he was my mate but in the middle of the night a hunter appears and he shoots me with a silver bullet, I got to the pack doctor but I fell into a coma when I wake up my wolf is dying and the bond between us breaks leaving me heartbroken, Zac was sent to help me with my feeding problem I was devastated when chase pretended that nothing happened between us and treated me like shit" I couldn't believe I said that about him but I couldn't care less "welcome to the club alpha chase hates vampires...well pretty much every werewolves hate vampires" I nodded "sorry for my manners Victoria I'm Joseph the third" I nodded and shook his hand I hadn't relished before the old British accent he had "yea yea big whoop you met a vampire that isn't sexy what's new" I glare at Zac but I notice it was a woman's voice I glanced behind Zac's back to see a woman standing there in a tight short pink dress it was almost too revealing, and long black hair combed over to the side and the opposite side was shaved off, no piercings one her face but you could see her belly button pierced and so was her ears "hello darling what is the pleasure of an angel visiting us" I rolled my eyes "ginger angel haven't you hooked on yet" she had a think australian accent "oh that's right well 'ello mate have you come to kill us eh" god so stupid she started laughing "she is drunk but in real life is stupid and not australian" I could hold back the growl erupt from my throat "is anyone not old or drunk?" I said pinching the bridge of my nose "well then you have come to the right place"