Chapter 29

I was standing in front of her hissing at the moody, hungry vamps ready to feed of the innocence of her "Pearl what the hell are you doing here?" I snapped I glanced at Dexter, he was reading a book in the corner ignoring the commotion "come on guys, your pure bloods control your fucking hunger"

Luke lunged towards us, without thinking I shifted into my angel, my wings stretched out wide, throwing Luke on his ass.
"What the hell?"
"What are you?"
"Monster!"
These insults were being thrown at me as the stepped closer with weapons. I turned around and held Pearl protectively encasing my wings around us "why are you here" I whispered into her hair, she looked at me "I-I wanted to see you"
I hissed silently when I felt something stab into my wing "hold on"
I knocked everyone away with my wings staring at Luke in the eye who was glaring at me with hatred "I've trained you, and I kept secrets and this is is how you repay me?!" I closed my eyes and thought of the house I chilled at with Zac.

I stumbled in the house, placing a now sleeping Pearl of the couch, I fell to my knees feeling incredibly weak "omg Victoria?!" I glance up Weakly "hey" I couldn't tell who it was, I looked at my wing to see blood pooling around me "I think I fucked up, protect her" I closed my eyes and teleported back to the school, in the training room.
I stood tall putting on a mask to hide my pain and weakness, I rolled my shoulders seeing that they were still standing "guys I know everyone of your secrets I could tell people but you'll be banished, just hide this one secret about me the school knows but if anyone finds out they'll kill me, but I need to kill a hybrid worse then me"

Luke threw a knife at me which I caught in my hand a few centimeters away from my face, the silver burning my flesh "please, I'm dieing anyway, I'm starving, I can't sleep, all I need to do is protect her and then I'll leave, for good" my eyes glasses over.

"Please!"

I fell to my knees shouting begs at them "I beg of you" tears streamed down my face "I'm a cold heartless bitch! You've told me this! I'm filthy half blood not worthy of air! Just leave her! She's all I have" by now they've wrapped chains around my compressing my wings
"Please" I whispered, black dots dancing in my vision "stop" I lazily look up to see sir David "she is begging you, she's never begged in her life. If you're going to kill her the toucher the answers out of her" my heart dropped but adrenaline pumped through my body making my break the chains "no!" I screamed ice covered the room causing sir to run out of the room "Dexter please!" I shouted he looked up from his book and realized how much pain I was "Vic" he whispered sprinting towards me.

A knife was going towards him but he didn't see it, but the worst part it was covered in dead mans blood "look out!" I shouted wrapping my arms around him putting my wings up.

I felt the small, poisonous knife imbed itself in my wings.
I saw Dexter shouting "protect her" I closed my eyes tightly thinking of Pearl.

I heard shouting so I opened my eyes to see Pearl trying to get to me, I was on the floor I could feel my blood pooling under me but I smiled "protect her" I whispered Pearl scream causing dexter to drop her "please don't go!"
I lifted my hand up and cressed her cheek wiping a tear away "I'm going but you'll be safe" I know I won't die but I'll be safe dead, and so would she.

I mind linked Zac "Zac you piece of shit I'm dieing, I know it's impossible, I'm faking my death I have to, too protect Pearl, so I ask you to bury me in a cement coffin on the surface, so I can be dead officially" I felt a million thought go through my mind "please that all I want" I saw him run into the room picking me up causing me to black out.

Pearls POV

"NO!" I screamed horror was all I felt as I saw Victoria went limp, Dexter pulled my head into his chest "shhhhhh you'll be safe here okay?" I nodded wiping snot away "what now? I thought she couldn't die?" Dexter shook his head "she could but only by something rare, no clue how they got it, now she said to protect you so that's what we'll do. You get to decide what her tomb looks like" I nodded going outside forming rocks together to from a coffin, but the head stone was a statue of her and writing at the button I put:

Victoria Libretè, a great hybrid, even she was forbidden, she protected for what she thought.

Tears started running down my face as I saw Zac, i think, put her carefully in there with her bow on her chest that's when I realized she was wearing black armor and a red cape, her wings were still out suiting the armor amazingly but I couldn't get over how Paul and lifeless she was.

I walked next to the coffin putting a locket in her hands, the one her last mate gave her "goodbye" I wiped my tears away smiling "you'll be in peace" I slowly pushed the tomb lid on and walked out with Dexter and Zac.

Victoria's POV

I almost started crying as I felt the cold metal of the locket my hand but what made me sad was how she had to do this "you'll be in peace" I hadn't realize she was speaking until I heard the scraping of the tomb lid "I'm sorry" I whispered silently pressing my hand against the lid of the tomb "protect her at any costs, even if it means killing hundreds" I quoted what I told Zac as a single stray tear fell.