Chapter 7

"I thought stopping by a day early would help besides its not good for you to eat a weeks old cold blood" he rolled his eyes he was super tall and looked dead like me and had long black hair and those red eyes I sigh knowing I look the same "well teach her" chase said impatiently "I have to wait until she gets hungry again and that is when I will teach her" Zachary said in a board tone a growl ripped through the air and I relies it was me "well I see the wolf side of her isn't gone" I was about to snap "Vic lay back on the bed the doctors want to take a few more tests especially with your wings" I nodded stiffly and sat on the bed I made my wings visible and let them hang of the other side of the bed "interesting" Zachary walked around the bed looking at my wings I glanced at them it was the same but the black had a red tint to it I stood up and walked near the window letting the light show off the red I sigh "what's wrong?" I glance at him and then look out the window "it's hard being me" I whispered looking at the trees staying in place but I couldn't stop waiting for the hunter come and finish the job I sigh "how come the sun isn't burning me" I said changing the subject "I'm assuming that your wolf is protecting you from the sun" he said holding his chin thoughtfully "what if I loose my wolf?" He smiled sadly "I'm afraid there is so much time until she goes with your tainted soul" I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the wall "I didn't ask for this" I growled lowly "I thought I trusted you ginger" I froze letting the memory of josh running away from me I shook my head a glared at him "don't call me ginger fuckhead" I grumbled quickly sitting on the bed as chase and the pack doctor came in "wow your not dead on the floor Zac" chase seemed surprised "I have my resources" he smirked but I couldn't hold back a growl "dick I'm surprised that your still standing" chase said as the doctor drawers blood from me, I am too in thought when I feel something stab into my leg I glared at the doctor to see he stabbed a massive needle into my leg and pulled out a piece of my muscle "Jesus you could've warned me" I muttered "I did you were off in zombie land" he got a hit on the head with my wing "oops sorry it was an accident" I said in a fake concerned voice he grumble something that wasn't English, after a few hours of running and exercising which was apart of the 'tests' I finally got super thirsty I sat down and grabbed my water bottle but put it down when I remember what I am, I leaned back on the seat trying to forget that I'm thirsty. I could hear a heartbeat, the steadiness of the beats I take a sharp breath in to be greeted by the smell of blood I tried to hold my nose closed and ignored the urge to rip whoever a throat it was I glanced up to see it was chase with a bleeding nose "fuck" I muttered to myself I'm screwed yay I get up and walk toward the forest "I'm not a murderer" I said frantically trying to calm down "sorry to tell you honey your one now" I know that irritating voice "well I'm in my vampire state tell me what to do" he looked behind him "well we need to do it on someone" he looked at chase that was still fighting the random person "no not him there is a town not to far" I said as I kept walking forward away from chase and his sweet beating heart. NOT VICTORIA FUCKING NO!! I mentally screamed at myself "okay where is this town" I started running but I stopped when I was too fast to even see what was happening "what the fuck just happened" I whispered noticing I was in a totally different place but I could hear the so many different hearts "that's called super speed every vampire has it you are surprisingly fast especially you since your new to this vampire stuff" Zac said scaring the fuck out of me "you'll be fine" he said like it no big deal I started walking toward the sweet smell "Victoria the first lesson is to not let the smell over power you dark side so use your ears not you nose" he flicked my nose and continued watching my I sent him a death glare and continued walking towards the light thudding of a heart beat a few minutes later I could see a person start hitting another the hurt one staying there I walked forward a bit but Zac put a hand on me "if you don't want to be a murderer go after the guy who hurt him" he said and then let me go, I took in his words and started running toward the guy who hurt that poor guy in the street I went invisible and saw the guy casually walking into the forest I used vampire speed and got to him he started looking through the backpack he stole "you know it's not nice to steal" I said in a bored tone "who said that?" He tried to sound brave but he was shaking like crazy i showed myself and walked up to him "naughty boy" I said he relaxed I couldn't hold myself back I picked him up and gentle put my lips to his neck I didn't bite it, I just enjoyed the feeling of the pulse so close "now gentle bite him and your teeth should lengthen and then dinner is served" he gestured to the human, I shrugged and lightly bit his neck my teeth pierced his neck I felt the warm liquid run into me for once I felt alive again "now since he is smuggling you gotta kinda like push what your feeling into him" he said I didn't know how to do it so I focused on my feelings and pushed them into him I felt his heart slow down but it was from blood lose "okay now detach" I did as a single beat and no more followed "your a bit messy" he whispered and wiped a single line of blood off of my chin "thanks" I whispered I turned around and followed my scent back to the pack house using my vampire speed I accidentally scared the shit out of chase and made him sit on my chest holding a knife to my throat I noticed the warmth of him was gone and I couldn't feel the pull "oh hi vampire" he said getting off of me, it didn't hurt I just thought too much of him "hi alpha" I bowed to show my respect "I'll be leaving tomorrow" I said crossing my arms and showing my wings boldly "I guess so" he said harshly "instead I'll leave today leaving the soul of your mate here" I growled using my vampire to get away I stopped at a river and sat on the edge and let my legs sit in the cold water "so what's the plan" I knew it was Zac "me leaving and you helping chase when he needs you or when he wants you" I said calmly and got up "I was given an order to protect you" I shook my head "by who?" I said staring him in the eyes "by chase that's why I came over" I nodded "I'm going to go and fix this mess" I said looking into the water seeing the red eyes look at me.