Chapter 9

I turned to look at josh "what the fuck?! you traitor!" I glared at him, my hands started heating up and I knew fire was on them "I told the guards to chase you out of there and not hurt you." he paused looking into my eyes he looked exactly like before but more pail and his eyes were red "I knew on your birthday you would shift and imagine that happening in your room? I was the same as you except I was a hybrid of a vampire and a angel" I couldn't move, "why didn't you tell me?" I growled the fire in my hands growing bigger "because I didn't know until you left I walked into my bathroom and died I woke up on the bathroom floor with no pulse and red eyes knowing what I was I left and found myself here I was looking for you and when Zac got that call I was thrilled but then I knew that you would die and lose your wolf meaning that chase wouldn't want you" I still couldn't move my mind racing with thoughts, "you don't have to trust me I just wanted to know that your alright" I knew what he meant and I nodded letting the fire burn out and I walked towards him "I missed you" I whispered and hugged him feeling the softness that he never showed to me before "come on let's get to know the others and we will let you chill" I nodded and walked up the steps "josh show her to her room we got some things to sort out Sarah go to bed your drunk" the girl who was drunk nodded and stumbled inside "I'm sorry I couldn't help you" he whispered, he showed me to my room and left me alone, i kept thinking about my wolf a wave of pain came over me I hard the sick cracking of my bones i screamed but it turned into a low, pained growl, all of a sudden the pain stopped I looked at my feet but I saw my paws "Charlie are you there" no answer "Charlie you have to be there I'm in wolf form" I shouted no answer, I sigh and think of my human form after bones breaking and rearranging I walked out to see Zac, Sarah and Joseph staring at me and they were all holding onto Josh's shirt holding him back "I need an reason I can turn into a wolf but I don't have the wolves soul" I didn't know how to say it to a group of vampires "come into my office you still don't know a lot about yourself" josh said quietly as everyone let go of him as I followed him down the hall into a small office, I sat on the comfortable white chair behind the desk as Josh stayed standing "you weren't born" I stood up pissed "you were made by the moon goddess, she raised you until you wee ten she had no idea what abilities you had until you found a way to earth the moon goddess sent the Angels to observe you and take you as an angel but that's when she got scared even from you..." he paused and looked me dead in the eye "some one knew you were there and tried to kill you they sent hundreds of rouges and a powerful vampire that was sure to kill you after killing a few rouges you lost control and wiped out all of them, the vampire you gained back your control but he was in shock of what he saw making it a piece of cake killing him" he stared out the window "and then the Angels found you killing the vampire" I sat back down in silence letting it sink in "I wasn't born" I whispered I sat still deadly still no moving a muscle "correct" he said quietly, he slowly came around the desk and went on his knees in front of me "why didn't tell me before" I whispered pulling my knees into my chest "I didn't know when I came to earth I learnt everything" I nodded and buried my face in my knees "why couldn't I be normal" I whispered so quiet that I couldn't barely heard it. "Come on let's get something to eat" I didn't move "I'm not hungry" I said with no emotion, he growled but stood up and left I looked up out the window and saw josh and the other guys running into the forest, I sigh loudly and got up from the chair "well hello" I spun around and threw a fire ball the intruder dodged it and walked into the room "I'm sorry for scarring you dear but that doesn't mean that you can set a poor old lady on fire" I nodded and put the fire out and looked at the woman and smiled "Excuse my manners, I'm miss Smith and you are?" I shook her hand and gave her a small smile "Victoria ,but you can call me Vic" she smiled warmly "well the others are off feeding do you want a coffee dear" I frowned "im a vampire" she laughed "so am I we can still have coffee just a certain type" I nodded "in that case can I have one?" She smiled brightly and I did too "come on dear I'll introduce you to poppy" I nodded and walked down stairs into the kitchen which seemed bare except the kettle and the jar of coffee "poppy come down stairs and meet our new guest" miss smith shouted a few seconds later a little girl with long blond hair up in pony tails she looked about five "hey poppy" I said not sure "oh don't be shy she might look five but she is 300 years old" I stood there a bit shocked "but she doesn't really like killing things so she mostly drinks coffee" I nodded and sat on one of the bar stools "so where did you come from?" Poppy said sitting next to me her voice was high pitched like a normal five year old girl and acted like one too "from above the clouds" she smiled and started bouncing in her seat "I know where that is that is where josh came from, did you know josh when you were above the clouds?" God so many questions but she is just a kid better get used to it "yeah I did the last day I was with him I accidentally set him on fire" I earned a giggled from that "but I came to earth before him" she nodded so please to hear this stuff "I met my mate he was a werewolf and one night a bad hunter shot my leg I had to go to the pack doctor and I went into a coma" she gasped in horror but was so into the story "yeah it was pretty bad when I woke up it was hard to walk or even eat" I head the kettle started to whistle telling us the water is boiled "ohh that's sound horrible do you have any stories from when you were a kid" I started at the counter silent "I remember nothing from before I was ten" I whispered as a coffee was placed in front of me "thanks" I said talking a sip some how it reminded me of blood but it tasted a bit like coffee as well "this is great coffee"I said taking another sip "well thank you I told you we can drink coffee" she said standing on the other side of the bench drinking her coffee as well "that's horrible I don't know I could survive without any memory did you speak like a baby? Did you get attacked?" I rolled my eyes but smiled "no I didn't I didn't  talk at all I could read and speak but I never did when I was wondering around I was attack by a few rouges but when I killed them a whole army tried to kill me I lost control and killed all of them" I didn't know if I should continue or not but the smile on her face told me to keep going "I gained control again but a big strong vampire tried to kill me but it didn't succeed and when I killed him angel worriers came to save me but all they did was watch then they took me with them and the only man who wasn't afraid of me was si..."
"Sir Davis" I look to see Josh standing there leaning on the wall with his arms crossed "when she was brought back the court was afraid of her and wanted her killed but sir Davis objected i will never forget his words 'this is another child we should teach her the ways of an angel, then she will defeat bad with us and we will be unstoppable' the court disagreed but when Victoria woke up her wings we revealed and they couldn't disagree" I sat silent "the first day of school she sat outside reading a book, I on the other hand was like a jock at school I saw Victoria sitting alone so I went and sat next to her throwing my arm over her shoulder then we became best friends and I almost lost a shoulder" I couldn't help but smile.