Chapter 4

After about 20 minutes we stayed in each other's arm until someone came and got him apparently they had some papers to sign I sat on his bed I hadn't realize his room was huge like the rest of this house but it wasn't uncomfortably big it seemed weird the bed was a king size bed with blue sheets on it and the walls were a white with a huge bathroom I laid on the bed taking deeps breaths of the amazing vanilla sent.
I couldn't sleep or relax chase wasn't here and I was anxious.
"Sometimes you can be a drama queen" I froze "who the fuck was that" I thought to myself "I'm your wolf my name is Charlie and don't fucking swear" I rolled my eyes "what can I do the pleasure Charlie?" I said in a mock tone "don't speak out loud just think and I know and two it's almost time for you to shift" I was so confused "what do you mean?" She laughed "your quarter wolf all wolves have their first shift at the age 18" fuck "I'm going to find chase" I got up and ran out the doors and walked up to his office doors I heard him talking but no one was talking to him "he is on the phone you idiot!"
"Oh shut up Charlie"
"I can do that but not tonight I'm busy" fuck he can't help me with my first shift? "No idiot he can't help you'll be in pain a lot of pain but you won't be alone you will have me controlling you" fuck I walked back to the room only to be pulled into someone's chest "it's not good to listen to someone else's business " I tensed "sorry I just wanted to tell you I'm about to do my first shi-" pain shot through me making me fall to the ground "relax Vic it hurts but it will be fine" chase tells me I heard the sick sound of my bones cracking and rearranging themselves I let out a whimper "shhh baby relax" I wanted to purr how he called me baby. he picked me up and walked me outside near the forest, he made sure to take of his clothes before shifting his pure black wolf was so beautiful I couldn't believe what I was seeing I hadn't notice that the pain had stopped I looked down to expect hands only to see blood red paws.